BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts
I'm not allowed to win.. :( but i will anwser anyways.

1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received
- Sega Genasis

2) Have you ever re-gifted and if so what?
-Havent yet. Would tho.

3) How have you been naughty or nice over the past year?
-Very naughty

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women).
-Pig Roast my girlfriend with Santa.

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt?
-Some old school bikes (Vincents, Norton, BSA)

How to enter
You must answer these festive questions.
1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received :( dirt bike

2) Have you ever re-gifted and if so what? cd's

3) How have you been naughty or nice over the past year? My wife is prego's again. Naughty? Nice?? You decide.

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women). Eat cookie. Drink milk. That'll teach the jolly bastard.

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt? A sleeve pocket for my earplugs.
Please send me my free stuff asap. :coffee

1) I think would probably have to be some those crazy heavy poker chips that started coming a couple of years ago. My mom new I wanted poker chips, so she went and a set of those cheap ass plastic disc's all personalized with my name and everything, couldn't really be mad.

2) No, never re-gifted. That's kinda lame.

3) The jury's still out on that one. I think I've done some good things and few bad things. Pretty much balances out, don't you think?

4) Whatever, if she wants to move to the frozen ass north pole to be with him, good riddance.

5) I'd like to Valentino Rossi on top of a horse with a gigantic tatoo of a Gixxer on his arm. You know, he's got flames coming out of his mouth and the horse looks scared, but Rossi is calming her down. Then off in the distance you see his beloved M1. But you can see the look of disgust on the M1's face as it sees the Gixxer tatoo but....
Well, I changed my mind. Maybe just a guy doing a wheelie.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
5) I'd like to Valentino Rossi on top of a horse with a gigantic tatoo of a Gixxer on his arm. You know, he's got flames coming out of his mouth and the horse looks scared, but Rossi is calming her down. Then off in the distance you see his beloved M1. But you can see the look of disgust on the M1's face as it sees the Gixxer tatoo but....
Well, I changed my mind. Maybe just a guy doing a wheelie.
Ahahaha that's the funniest suggestion i've heard yet! :laughing :laughing :laughing

Oh and Kent's ear plug holder was interesting. . . .

I Deserve to Win Because...

Alrighty then, now that the peanut gallery has had their turn... :drinkbeer

(1) The xmas gift I wanted most as a kid but never received :( :
Parents. I was a foster-child since I was 2yrs old and lived at a dozen+ different homes until I was 7yrs old. Finally landed at one where I was allowed to stay until I was 15yrs old. No, really.

(2) Have you ever re-gifted and if so what?
I re-gift most new clothes given to me. Those who recieve them, usually strangers, seem happy enough. I dont' see any harm in it.

(3) How have you been naughty or nice over the past year?
:angel Nice: I've not shot BCSBrs I've dated when "it didn't work out". Oh, and I've also given away a couple 2pc suits and lots of gear to newbs.
:devillook Naughty: I told people "It didn't work out" cuz they were shitty riders. And, umm... k... I told the newbs the gear I was giving them was "the best".

For bonus points I'll submit a list of names of BCSBrs I've dated. For an absolute WIN, I'll hand over a list of BCSBrs I slept with. :evilgrin Otherwise: :noevil

(4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing Santa Claus ?
Roll with it. ;) A 3-some. Fak, bring in the reindeer too. :rockon

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt? Image: A collage of images showing a rider's succession of bikes from childhood to old age. Message: It isn't just a phase. ;)

Beat that ...and I'll return, edit my post and leave the judges -and y'all- in tears. Yup, sadness & joy interwoven. Like a good book you just can't put down. By Jebus, by the time yer done readn' it'll be December 18th. Ya feel me here? Say you be feelin' me, hey homie... aiight? Ya, that's it... run away... Uh huhhh... *Go Charlie - Go Charlie - Go Charlie *...

Next?
:coffee

Crass, take the bribe! Then you can use said names against them and blackmail them to buy more artwork from you. :laughing

:) You can stop bumping the thread, Crass. I think we have a winner here. I mean, does bribery mean nothing in this corrupt world? Do you NOT need extra funds for more supplies?

:devillook If any of my dates come out of the woodwork to blow my chances... I'll also post your *cough* stats.

Ohh so many.......I can honestly say I wanted it all as a kid, but what kid didn't.....All I know is that whenever it came down to getting what I wanted it was always the knock off cheesy version.....But the one gift i really wanted was the ninja turtles lair and shedders base the circular planet thing

I dont think i have ever re gifted I didn't got alot as a kid so u bet I put on that fake smile and appreciated it just as much....even if it was knock of gi joe what was it called again go joe i think:laughing

Hahaha im only nice till I get her to the bedroom then im all naughty baby :rockon

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women).
Hahaha No significant other so i guess i jump in could u picture it me and old saint nick doing a little tag team action hahaha ...... santa u the man big guy

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related
hahahaha being in the holiday spirit how about old saint nick wheelin out or doing something trick

haha okay ive had my fun merry xmass everyone

Discussion starter · #56 ·
:) You can stop bumping the thread, Crass. I think we have a winner here. I mean, does bribery mean nothing in this corrupt world? Do you NOT need extra funds for more supplies?

:devillook If any of my dates come out of the woodwork to blow my chances... I'll also post your *cough* stats.

My comprehension level must be plummeting with the lack of sleep cause I have no idea what ur talking about.

and I cannot be bribed!

Axion99 just lowered ur chances by 1 Charles!

For all those who want to bribe Crass, please make your checks payable to me, as I will be doing the final judging. :laughing

1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received: A new dirtbike... maybe a little far out considering, but what can you say.

2) Have you ever re-gifted and if so what?: Never a christmas present, but we re-gifed a few wedding gifts.

3) How have you been naughty or nice over the past year?: Mostly Nice. Tried to help friends and people out wherever I could. I could have been nicer on the bike. ;)

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women).: Hrmm, trick question. Is she kissing him for more presents? Or because I have been a bad boy?

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt?: Clean plain shirt with a nice logo of dragging knee.

I always wanted a quad. had a dirtbike but not a quad.

never

admitting this could get me in trouble.

take the sleigh for a rip while he was busy!

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt?

-less wanna be OCC chopperish stuff, more nice bikes. stuff like flames on sleeves are way overplayed. just cool artwork of a single bike or graphic is good. minimalistic. not wanna be. something that sets it apart and doesn't scream i wanna be a tough biker but all i got is this shirt

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.