BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Tengu.ca XMas Giveaway Thread Free-DVD+Tee+Bike Art!

5K views 77 replies 40 participants last post by  SkipTkt 
#1 · (Edited)
edit: The winner is #12. Isleofman86

Thanks everyone for entering I have another interesting giveaway planned in the new year.

Have a great holiday season :cheers

Just in time for XMas i'm giving away this package:
1 Free Copy of Throttle Trauma a locally made stunt DVD by Saturnin
1 Free T-Shirt based on my art from any of the available designs & sizes found HERE
1 Free Matte'd Limited Motorcycle Artwork Print found HERE

How to enter
You must answer these festive questions.
1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received :(

2) Have you ever re-gifted and if so what?

3) How have you been naughty or nice over the past year?

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women).

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt?

Rules
One winner will be selected from the posts in this thread. One entry per account but feel free to banter about peoples answers.
Giveaway ends Friday Night December 15th.
(we'll arrange pickup/delivery or shipping)

Easy to enter & get free stuff Good Luck!

See less See more
#2 ·
Fine print: Contest excludes any Erin's or Aaron's.

1.) I asked for a puppy every single year when I was little. Santa never brought it. But I got one in March, so I don't know if that still counts?

2.) Your Christmas present is actually something that my brother forgot to take to Toronto. So don't show him what I got you, k?

3.) I've been nice as I have joined the peace core, spent all my spare time feeding homeless people, I joined a missionary and built housing for third world countries... and that was just last week.

4.) Do you and Mrs. Clause have a history that I should know about?

5.) A portrait of me and my bike would look pretty grud. Except my bike is a kawi...

#4 ·
1) A real F-14.

2) Nope

3) I've been very naughty and very nice so it averages out to me having done nothing all year.

4) If i caught Joanne kissing santa, i'd demand she gets me a good present from him when she was done !!

5) Streetfighters

#5 ·
1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received?
Lamborghin Countach. I wanted one so badly when I was a kid, sure it was a stretch/shot in the dark but I really loved that car when I was a kid.

Nope, I keep everything I got.... except the money.

HA come on what do you think? Actually I've been nice, I had to move back to the states for a few reasons but one was to be closer to my parents, long story but everything is better now.

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women).
First I'd tug on his beard to make sure its real, I'd check for all the reindeer too. If he legit then I'll ask where the hell is my Lamborghini, afterall how can he judge whos naughty or nice if hes cheating on mrs clause!

If he aint real, he better run.

I said it a 1000 times, your motard work, I'd even pay!

#6 ·
1) I wanted the Vanilla Ice tape, but my mom thought it was innapropriate. I suppose it was probably for the best. Who knows how I might have turned out!

2) I re-gifted a bottle of champagne once, but I was 16 and not big on the drinking at that time. I ended up giving it to my grandma, who mixed it with orange juice that morning and... well, I drink now.

3) I think I've been pretty nice this year. I gave away my slightly scratched up helmet to the guy who's doing the custom paint job on my new helmet, just so he could have something to do a showpiece on to build his portfolio. And everyone knows I never do anything naughty...

4) Pictures. Blackmail. Unlimited presents!

5) A hot RR with pink flames ;)

#7 ·
How to enter
air rifle
Cuisinart Blender :laughing
Very very nice
get my eyes checked.
an FZR400 :rockon
Rules
One winner will be selected from the posts in this thread. One entry per account. Contest ends in time to receive this before Christmas. . . .

[/QUOTE]

G
#26 · (Edited)
Lenzin's (bigstick) answers..

How to enter
a gas powerd go-kart
I can honestly say that i have never regifted EVER!
A lil of both i was having normal sex with the girlfriend(NICE), and without warning hard into anal!(NAUGHTY) She was not impressed
ask santa to kindly FRIG OFF!
Diesel. If that dog dosen't put a smile on ur face then nothing will.

#8 ·
1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received
dirtbike and airgun
nope
haha, uhmmm...... nice?
knock him out and steal his sleigh
a bike in the midst of a rebuild, with a coupla parts laying around on the front, same bike fully built being ridden hard on the back.

#9 ·
a horse
no
started out naughty, been getting nicer
4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing mrs clause
join in
women kicking ass

#11 ·
The one gift I always wanted was a mini bike. Back in those days it was always Keystone mini bikes.

I was re-gifted with some sort of crappy golf package last yr. It was some tees and a book about how to play golf, but it came from a really good golfer so I new it was a regift.

Unfortunately I've been nice and not naughty...

If I caught my warden kissing santa she'd get a good spanking and be sent right to bed... mind you I'd follow her...

Pictures on t-shirts... thats an easy one ...just look at your art work and that says it all!

Cheers

Booboo

#12 ·
A dirt bike

An iron....not regifted....just gave away.

I think I've been a good boy

I better be getting a pretty damn good present

You dont need any ideas from me, your creativity is awesome

#13 ·
SR-71 BLACKBIRD

NO

MOSTLY NICE :angel

(CAN'T BE NICE ON A MOTARD ALL THE TIME :evilgrin )

IF THERE WAS A SHINY NEW MOTARD UNDER THE TREE I'D BE VERY NICE!, IF NOT I'D BE VERY NAUGHTY!
IF SHE WAS KISSING MRS. CLAUSE I'D BE REALLY NAUGHTY :devillook

MOTARD, A KTM OR THE BILL AND DIESEL PICTURE

#14 ·
How to enter

When I was a young kid, I always dreamed about owning a real car, except kid sized. It would have a real engine, real suspension, real interior and everything but it would be scaled down to 1/4 of what the real size of the car would have been. I used to wish there would be dealerships and these places would carry Dodge Vipers, Corvettes, Big Muscle Cars, European Luxury cars but all scaled down for kids. So, I always used to ask my parents for a real car because the electric Jeeps you could buy from Toys R Us were much to slow for me. So I always used to beg my dad to find a place where they carried such cars (obviously nothing like this existed). Then one day after Xmas my best friend got a Dirt Bike for Xmas. I knew what I wanted from then on and the idea of having a real scaled down car faded away. I now wanted a Dirt bike, I did ask for one for the next 5 Xmas's but I never got it.

I have only re-gifted once and that was when i gave away my Nintendo 64 to my friend with all my 3 controllers, all my video games and all the extra wires and expansion packs. I even have away my favorite rumble controller. I just got tired of it and started to play sports, so one day I just re-gifted it.

I've been a mixture of both I would say. I've been naughty on the road (not obeying the laws :evilgrin ) but i've tried to be nice to my family and friends. However, i've had my moments where the devil has tapped me on the shoulder and i've said, "let's go for it". I won't give any examples but I will give the statement that i've learned from each and every "naughty" thing i've done ;)

I'd run upstairs and grab the camera. Then I would video tape it so I now have proof that Santa Claus really exists. I'd put it on the net, market it to all the local news broadcasts. My name would become documented as the original founder of Santa Claus and i'd become rich and famous. Ah ah ah!

I would like to see something advertising amazing riding skill, such as a rider knee'ing down, relaxed, with one hand dragging on the ground. Remaining poised and focused. That would be the ultimate t-shirt for me because it demands respect for the rider!

#15 ·
- the real Jurassic Park dinosaur figures (parents cheaped and got the plastic crappy ones
- No, real men buy their own gifts
- Mostly yes, except for maybe riding a little too fast
- Ask if Mrs. Clause is open-minded
- NEW DUCATI 1098!

#16 ·
1 Free T-Shirt based on my art from any of the available designs & sizes found HERE

How to enter

A BMX bike

Yep , A CD rack from Ikea

I've been a little of both so it averages out.

Ask her to make sure we get a really awesome Christmas present like the new SUV we want but can't afford.

A nice pic of Valentino Rossi on the back with either the sun or moon symbol on the front

Rules
One winner will be selected from the posts in this thread. One entry per account. Contest ends in time to receive this before Christmas. . . .

Thanks for the sweet contest

#17 ·

How to enter

An art set with art drawing pencils, paper and portfolio

I have re-gifted a shirt

I've been good

I would punch him in the stomach first, then ask if he wished for a really nice present for me

Nicky Hayden in full lean in the corner where you can see him touching his elbow down too.

Rules

Thanks for the contest, it's really sweet of you. Very nice artwork too.

#18 ·
1) The xmas gift: a gaming console - Intellivision, Atari, Coleco, take your pick

2) re-gifted: candles, t-shirts, that scented oil you burn,

3) naughty or nice: just too damn nice. It's practically a curse

4) significant other kissing santa clause: I'd demand that Mrs Claus or the mistress Claus come on out so we can have a foursome.

5) on a motorcycle related t-shirt? a racer putting on his gear in the paddock. Tag line: Gear Up

#19 ·

Ricky Shroeder's miniature train from Silver Spoons.

Salty peanuts

I was behind the Jessica Simpson break up.

See if Miss Claus has a date for New Years.

Rossi on the grid doing his pre race ritual squat.

#20 ·
There were lots. In fact, the only time I got anything I wanted was when I was older and bought it myself. We were poorer than dirt.:laughing
But what I really wanted secretly as a child, was the Throttle Trauma DVD and some Tengu art. Oh yes, I was gifted and could see into the future.

I don't "re-gift". I just give away stuff that I don't need. I don't actually wrap it up and pretend I bought it for them....how cheesy is that?. I just tell them how it is. I also love those charities that come by and pick up stuff at your house. Soooo convenient.

Always nice. You get more flies with honey than with crap...uhm...wait a minute, no you don't...flies love crap...dammit...how does that saying go again? Anyways, I'm always nice...in real person. :)

I'd tell Santa he had to keep her. Sorry buddy, once you've kissed her, she's yours to keep. Like when you break a cup in the porcelain store.

I'd like to see a simpler 2-colour print in a silouette, preferrably using the "Trucker's Girl" or other such femenine form on a bike....either that or my grinning face with a series of little racers on little motorcycles going in one ear and out the other.

#21 ·
It was pretty simple really. Every year I mailed this god damn list to some bastard name Santa Claus.

What adam wants :
1. Socks
2. Underwear
3. 1 damn mandarin orange if thats not to much to ask you fat red bastard.

So yeah, you would think no biggie right... Well all I kept getting was lego.

You ever played with Lego barefoot and commando?

Yep, my little brother got Lego from me every Christmas.

Nice, but I am single now so hopefully that can finally change.

Can I still choose Mrs. Clause for my scenario?

Call me crazy. A motorcycle?

#22 ·
A Dirt bike.
Nope, cant say i have
Been pretty nice
Well i would hope she was kissing mrs. clause cause then i could ask to join
in.
Anything but make it a hoodie..

G
#23 ·
1.go kart

2.never regift . but if i did id regift any kind of keychain or some kind of cheapo watch ,and definately regift a pack of batteries or bottle of mustard .

3.ive been mostly nice ,and a bit naughty knocking up the wifey for the third time

4.if the wife was kissing santa id ignore it mostly ,depends on if there is tounge or groping ,otherwise id expect some sort of compensation and maybe the gift i never recived as a child to make sure i dont sue ,or come to the north pole and drive a truck through the toy shop .

5.more girls actually riding the bikes other than just posing with it.Maybe a gang of hot females in tatterd race suits ready to start a race or mid corner or some sort of gang related cliche pose .

#24 · (Edited)
An entire fleet of flying fighters toy jets! Yeah, you *must* remember them! They had like F-14's and F-16's and they were like, the size of an infant, and they had the detachable joystick on the back that made noises and changed pitch depending on what angle you held it at to simulate climbing and diving... come to think of it, that must have been the inspiration for the Wii and Playstation's Sixaxis controllers! WOAH!
Anyways, I only had one, and my friends that didn't know how to repsect other people's toys wrecked it pretty good, and lost all my sidewinder missiles... I still used to make some dope carrier landings on our kitchen floor though!

Not regifted per say... but I did buy a very specific gift for an old girlfriend, didn't get the chance to give it before she dumped me, then ended up giving it to a more recent girlfriend... that's not wrong, right? :coffee

Oh, same old overly nice guy here (barring the above anecdote). Heck, I was so nice, I let the cop who's ticket I was challenging convince me to plead guilty! Luckily, the JP saved my ass and I got off free! I'm also using precious Student Line of Credit money, inteded to pay solely for my flight training, to send my folks on a romantic 25th Anniversary date to go see Eric Clapton :)

Hop in the car, rip out to Abbotsford, climb in one of the choppers at the airport, haul ass back to town and do a no-hover landing right on top of Rudolph. Then I'd probably leave my girl, cause there's an obvious old-man fetish thing going on there, and I want nothing to do with it!

A formation of the top sportbikes of each manufacturer, hauling ass.
Either that, or a stylized verison of the MLB logo, etc but with a wheelie-ing or endo-ing motorcycle :coffee

Merry X-Mas, all

#25 ·
1) Nintendo 64!!!

2) My brothers cat... scared the shit out of him when he opened the box :laughing ... not technically a regift, but it's the best I've got...

3) The former...

4) Demand a killer gift = full ohlins suspension and a harris swingarm... and rims!

5) wheelies... or crashes

#27 ·
A little brother....

Nope

I've been both, Naught on my bike for sure, Nice in my car...sometimes

Take a picture and put it on our Christmas cards for next year, and likely every year

I would like to see a montage of famous GP racers, their bikes and their brands

#28 ·
Great contest man!
I am planning on getting one of your prints regardless, I have seen them before and they are amazing.
Merry christmas all!

1) When I was a weeeee tike, I always wanted one of those powered mini cars. I never got one, but my dad built me a wooden car instead, and I drove that thing right up until I was to big to duck my head under the roof:rockon

2) I regifted a santa toy that I got from my auntie, and I gave it to my dad as a gag

3) Well mostly nice. Ive been trying to help out as much as possible, by donating to the firefighters and cancer society, and of course my favorite cause, the shriners! Helping others makes the world go round. Of course ive had my share of naughty moments though ;)

4) If I caught my girlfriend neckin santy? Ummmm depends what he got me that year for christmas :laughing If it was a '06 gixxer, he can have her, I would be to busy gawking my bike. If it was some fruit cake, then Id take santa down

5) My F4I all waxed up in the sun:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.