BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone wanna test ride a Harley or Buell? TDMC is having a Demo Ride and Fundraising BBQ. You can also enter a draw to win a Softail.

http://www.trevdeeley.com/custom/socialevent.html

"Demo Ride Day at Trev Deeley Motorcycles
April 1, 2006
Come down to 2375 Boundary Road and Test our Metal. Here is your chance to take a Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycle out for a test ride. The Vancouver H.O.G. Chapter will also be selling hotdogs and hamburgers at their fundraising B.B.Q.
Hours:
10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Bring your approved helmet, valid Class 6 motorcycle license and riding gear. "

Win a Harley-Davidson!

Hurry in to enter our FREE Chrome Sweet Chrome Draw for a Harley-Davidson Softail plus $10,000 in Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories. Limited to one (1) entry per person, per day. Draw date: July 15, 2006. See in store for details or visit our website homepage for full contest information.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
eaikau said:
Bring your approved helmet, and riding gear. "

I only have full face helmets. Can I wear a salad bowl tied to my head with a piece of string? As for gear, this sounds like the perfect oppotunity to wear my official Harley Davidson "Brokeback Mountain" edition chaps.

Don't worry though, this year I'll wear pants too. I don't want a shameful repeat of last year's demo day....

·
independent Amsoil dealer
2,295 Posts
I wanted ot go to this one, but it ain't going to happen. Barnes in Langley has one next week. I will be going to take a Nightrain and than right from to Western Yamahahaha to take a Warrior for a burn to compare.:rockon

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
I"ll be there on my streaker.
I'll ask if there is anything as strong as my bike and see what they let me ride.
:rockon

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Hmmm I've been wanting to test a XB12 Ullysess (sp??)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Cool! haha I'll see if they let me ride a VROD :p

·
Registered abuser
62 Posts
just be careful as there is nothing like a v-twin to get the blood going!!
lol

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Well I'm heading down there from now.
Just to let ppl know that are not in the area, it's raining out and might want to consider waiting it out.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Just got back.
The ride was canceled appearantly Buels don't run in the wet, but lots of old ppl milling about drinking coffee.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Good old Pete said:
Just got back.
The ride was canceled appearantly Buels don't run in the wet, but lots of old ppl milling about drinking coffee.
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I won't bother stopping by then. Sick anyway but nothing a bit of makeup can't hide and a few Tylenol :p

·
Registered
437 Posts
I showed up and no demo ride due to weather. Like Good old Pete said, " just a bunch of old people".

·
Registered
521 Posts
I heard they were giving a seminar due to the rain. Something about recycling
leaking oil by hanging a chrome cookie sheet under your H-D and pumping it back into the oiltank.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not make excuses, but It's getting more difficult to get insurance for bikes on a demo truck. The last thing they need is a bunch of newbies or people who haven't ridden in a while dumping the bikes in the rain.

I was just really disappointed they cancelled the burgers and hot dogs too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts