BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THANKSGIVING DAY! A lot of COPS are ON DUTY today! BeWARE! while U guys still (DRIVE or RIDE) on the road. Ride or Drive at SPEED LIMIT (Enjoy the WEATHER!)

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
they really need to come up with a turkey donut. Hey wait a second....I think I am on to something! I will not forget the little people!

·
Bohica
2,801 Posts
actually i've been drivin on Granville ALL weekend or so it seems and I have never seen SO MANY COPS and Speedtraps. I even saw 3 different traps all on the same drive as I went from the granville street bridge to about 59th.

They weren't joking about that no speed campaign on Granville.

·
Bohica
2,801 Posts
almost forgot - the moto cops at the speed trap actually appeared amused at the Kawi rider who buzzed em at the limit on one wheel. I think he caught em off guard and all they could do was watch with a smirk on their faces.

They let him go and carried on bustin cages.

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
The popo on the Granville Street bridge missed Gasman doing a stand up wheelie for the full lenght of the bridge! They were both staring down at the radar gun and didn't see us all coming!:rockon

·
Trapped in Nutella shell
185 Posts
Cops all over the places at the big scary hill..... I meant Cypress Bowl today, including the Charger hiding at the first lookout, and cops by the school (as usual)
Got to make money for the holidays I guess :laughing

G

·
I love how most cagers flash there high beams on and off when they know cops are around with a radar, letting other drivers/riders know :)

·
Warp Speed Bug Killer
327 Posts
Nutella, you the guy with GXSR1000? Nice to meet u today...

[Shift Gear], Nutella and I were talking about the same Charger and it wasn't black. It was white and marked.

There's a 3rd guy ("LChung" is the nick I think) with us there. It's too fun I am gonna tell it before he does :D So I saw the Charger cop parked at the viewpoint. I went up and came down, Charger no longer there. LChung told me Charger went all lights and siren and charging (no pun intended) uphill and chasing a SV. I said.... wtf..... on my way down I didn't see no Charger!!! So I figure it must be hiding somewhere. I went up again and looked at every pull-out but no sight of Charger. I went up and down a few more times and so did LChung (seperately). Then after a while we met again at the parking lot, LChung said that on his way down he saw the Chrager cop and Charger actually stopped in the middle of the road and was clocking him!!! LOL! :laughing

Though it's very strange..... where was he hiding?????? :ghost

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
Wierd, I went out for a "spirited" ride at 5pm from downtown along the upper levels to Lions Bay, and then down marine drive through West Van, never saw a single cop. Guess I was lucky this time.

Though I'm sure that my almost daily Marine Drive wheelyathon is wearing thin on the local "elite". Good thing it's almost the end of the season.

G

·
Nutella, you the guy with GXSR1000? Nice to meet u today...

[Shift Gear], Nutella and I were talking about the same Charger and it wasn't black. It was white and marked.

There's a 3rd guy ("LChung" is the nick I think) with us there. It's too fun I am gonna tell it before he does :D So I saw the Charger cop parked at the viewpoint. I went up and came down, Charger no longer there. LChung told me Charger went all lights and siren and charging (no pun intended) uphill and chasing a SV. I said.... wtf..... on my way down I didn't see no Charger!!! So I figure it must be hiding somewhere. I went up again and looked at every pull-out but no sight of Charger. I went up and down a few more times and so did LChung (seperately). Then after a while we met again at the parking lot, LChung said that on his way down he saw the Chrager cop and Charger actually stopped in the middle of the road and was clocking him!!! LOL! :laughing

Though it's very strange..... where was he hiding?????? :ghost
Hmm... I better keep an eye out that's for sure !

·
Banned
569 Posts
I love how most cagers flash there high beams on and off when they know cops are around with a radar, letting other drivers/riders know :)
everyone should be doing this! i so feel like kicking folks in the teeth when i'm not being flashed nearing an obvious speed trap by opposing traffic.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Wierd, I went out for a "spirited" ride at 5pm from downtown along the upper levels to Lions Bay, and then down marine drive through West Van, never saw a single cop. Guess I was lucky this time.

Though I'm sure that my almost daily Marine Drive wheelyathon is wearing thin on the local "elite". Good thing it's almost the end of the season.
Did the loop yesterday - not a single cop all day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts