BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fixer
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shane and cliff set me up with an XR400R today. oh baby, looks like this time trevor will be sucking my exhaust fumes, instead of the other way around. herrling island anyone?.................................

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
You bastard on a Big Red bastard bike!

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
You could head out anyway the next best riding area is Tailings pond, which is an extra 25 minutes away well worth the trip best trails in BC.. I might go there tomorrow and help cut trail for the up coming X country on April 15.

·
Fixer
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll have to stop by the shop bill and you can give me some directions. maybe we should loosely organize a dirt day for racers?

·
fat old bastard
826 Posts
it's North of Hope just off HWY 1
When you get to Hope stay on Hwy 1 and head North towards Cache Creek.about 12 kilometers out of town turn left on BC Nickelmine road.
it's paved at that point follow it in until it turns to gravel and you come to a sort of a y in the road.
The short way in is to the right,but it's very rough and there is a big hill to climb.it's pretty hard to get a 2wheel drive truck up it if it's wet.
I wouldn't take it if your towing a trailer or in a car,stay to the left,it's longer but in much better shape.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts