BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Shiny Side Up
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012.jpg

BMW Motorrad Canada is hosting an Exclusively Female Test Ride Event on May 5th, 2012. This event is for women only. No sales pressure - just an opportunity for you to enjoy the Ultimate Riding Experience in a relaxed and controlled environment.

BMW motorcycles are easily adaptable to female riders of any size and shape with fully adjustable ergonomics and new lower seat heights. We look forward to sharing this unique event with you. Check out our web site at www.bmw-motorrad.ca to review the full BMW motorcycle line up.

For further information and to book your test ride, please email [email protected]

sport.jpg

·
VFR 09 White
5 Posts
This is an excellent event ladies. I went last year and had the opportunity to try two different BMWs. Its friendly, informative and a nice test ride. Sure love the balance of those BMWs!! And had never ridden a belt drive before. Quite different! Trish is great and you will enjoy! Try to get out to it and I hope it's a nice day for it.

·
Shiny Side Up
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliments! Glad you enjoyed yourself
:cheers

There is still room on the schedule if anyone still thinking of participating, there's even a few S1000RR appointments available.

·
Shiny Side Up
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just had a cancellation for an S1000RR appointment, so I have one appointment left for the 4:00 pm time slot. Did I mention it's a 45 minute test ride?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts