BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch Guy Martin (yes, the bike racer) and a friend restore an English 'Narrowboat', and learn some history along the way.
Your Guy Martin to English dialect-translator may be required.

Here is part one... you will find all six episodes via the link.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Well that's a damn sight better than watching rich housewives, some bimbo pick a "true love" or a bunch of backstabbers run around a tropical island "surviving".

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
If you like this one, check out Guy Martin's Industrial Wonders and Speed with Guy Martin. Great series.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Cuff, I recently watched the Speed series also.. was going to post up a link to that too maybe. Haven't seen Industrial Wonders yet, might be some bedtime viewing for the next couple nights.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that's a damn sight better than watching rich housewives, some bimbo pick a "true love" or a bunch of backstabbers run around a tropical island "surviving".
Damn Right. I used to live in the UK and found that even though they still have their fair share of crap on TV, then have a great variety of other interesting programs too.
One of my favorites is James May's Man Lab (Featuring James May from BBC's Top Gear).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts