BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
backslider
11,236 Posts
"Ducati's future" ...

my guess is that the exotic Italian bike-maker will continue to romance and bedazzle all kinds of big-monied spenders, as well as the snobbery that fancies itself as the 'elite'

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I'll be entering this category soon as well. Probably buying a Yamaha when they enter Canada.
my e-MTB is powered by YAMAHA :alien:

2020 GIANT Reign e+ 27.5" 1 PRO

new for 2020 (send pm for specifics)

80Nm torque in “Extra Power” mode, x 350% max assist.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
"Ducati's future" ...

my guess is that the exotic Italian bike-maker will continue to romance and bedazzle all kinds of big-monied spenders, as well as the snobbery that fancies itself as the 'elite'
thats exactly it!! there are many sources out there, to get your name out.. Thok is an established brand.

putting a bunch of decals (including a little mud) on a fancy uber-niche expensive mountain bike is an excellent way of ensuring the younger crowd knows exactly who you are, what you offer w/out having to 'sell you a lifestyle'. They literally just added an R to the original model name on that particular e-mtb. Im guessing the R adds a few hp. :D

i mean, what if the real reason the motorcycle industry is in trouble, is because other expensive hobby's like mountain biking have gotten so popular? There is a small window of opportunity to get young bloods hooked on the whole sport-bike world. Not everybody watches WSBK / MotoGP.

KTM makes an eMTB now as well.. but in their case i think it is actually them.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts