BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pixel Hustler since '88
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with the "Everyday local life-Non sportbike everyday life pics"? I posted some Non sport bike pictures and I seemed to have pissed of a few people by posting some Non sport bike pictures...

The comments I've been getting were along the lines of... "Quit posting your non sport bike related pictures here retard!!!"

So is this forum soooooo into sport bikes that even the section labeled "Everyday local life-Non sportbike everyday life pics" is reserved only for sport bikes...

It's the first time I posted pictures... Was the section named as an inside satirical joke and I wasn't around and missed it?

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
a_breath_of_zen said:
What's up with the "Everyday local life-Non sportbike everyday life pics"? I posted some Non sport bike pictures and I seemed to have pissed of a few people by posting some Non sport bike pictures...

The comments I've been getting were along the lines of... "Quit posting your non sport bike related pictures here retard!!!"

So is this forum soooooo into sport bikes that even the section labeled "Everyday local life-Non sportbike everyday life pics" is reserved only for sport bikes...

It's the first time I posted pictures... Was the section named as an inside satirical joke and I wasn't around and missed it?
Its all I good, I enjoyed them :D

This is funny though. . . :laughing

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm not what images you posted.. but it's not intended to be a 'photo gallery' of your shots if that's what you've been posting.

It's intended to be out on the town.. on vacation, whatever. It is in fact a sportbike website, but also a community.. but we don't want pictures of walls and ducks and people chewing through cement with drill bits and such unless it really pertains to your life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts