BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
With no Paul Walker, this flick's guaranteed to be better.
Not by much, mind you. :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks pretty stupid.
When you drift.. if you aint outta control, you aint in control
Thats weak.

Ryan

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Didnt they make a fast and furious 2?

Gotta love the plots to these, its always some new or inexperienced outsider challenging the established group and winning in some big race. This is usually followed with them all being friends in the end doing a care bear countdown dance..

·
Woof?
1,011 Posts
Crass Tengu said:

Gotta love the plots to these, its always some new or inexperienced outsider challenging the established group and winning in some big race. This is usually followed with them all being friends in the end doing a care bear countdown dance..
real drift cars are beat up 240sx's or rwd corolla gt's

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Crass Tengu said:

i don't think they HAVE plots. It's just a chain of scenes. You forgot about 'tapping that ass' which is a mandatory part.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I like the line that was similar to.... All my life I felt like I never fit in, so I had to make a change? Ya move to Japan whitey you'll fit right in.

Lil Bow Wow FTL

M

·
0 Posts
lame. itll just get the cops all uppity when they see a stainless exhaust.
my favorite quote was "the cars are lighter" ahahahaha. the 350z was a tank. i also noticed a few bastardized cars. anyone who takes an AWD car and converts it to RWD just to drift should be shot.

D

·
0 Posts
cam said:
real drift cars are beat up 240sx's or rwd corolla gt's
Agreed. This movie looks like crap. If they actually did some research maybe they could get it right.. but since this is hollywood well its only normal that logic has flown out the window. Even if I did have some of those modded out cars i wouldnt drift em. Thats what sylvias are for

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
PUREVIL said:
I like the line that was similar to.... All my life I felt like I never fit in, so I had to make a change? Ya move to Japan whitey you'll fit right in.

Lil Bow Wow FTL
White guys fit in China , didn't you hear the pre view they all speak engrish

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
I'll see it for the tail. But I refuse to pay for any movie in that franchise and any movie that has a rapper in a supporting role.

S

·
0 Posts
J_Scott said:
I refuse to pay for any movie that has a rapper in a supporting role.

cuz country singers would be better? maybe punk or metal or goth? i got it all twisted, euro-techno weiner dj's are the way to go with supporting actors.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
5thgear said:
White guys fit in China
Thats true I guess you do fit in, in Richmond. :evilgrin

·
Registered
248 Posts
hahahahah, ok im so watching this movie. And i know all of you will too, just like biker boys. Its got hot asian chics and a constant action story line thats probably 90% stolden from the initial D series.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Driftland said:
hahahahah, ok im so watching this movie. And i know all of you will too, just like biker boys. Its got hot asian chics and a constant action story line thats probably 90% stolden from the initial D series.
No Doubt alot of us will probally watch it.. I don't think anyone will pay for that garbage though. lol.

Ryan

F

·
0 Posts
i hate drifting .its like watching lawn mower racing,its pretty cool for about 10 minutes then its boring as hell .not so much a sport as its a technique .not sure why they call it racing ,its pretty much the worse way to get around a track .

id rather watch a movie about rally cars ,at least thats usefull drifting

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
If I wanted to see a bunch of cars with more stickers then a nascar, shopping cart handles for spoilers and shiny garbage cans for mufflers I'd go to Richmond, pass.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaam! That's the bomb-diggity dope jim jam dougy fresh super rope-a-dope ill shit, yo!

Whatever. I'll probably rent it. Hell, I rented Biker Boyz.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts