BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you serious?? Having 2 season tickets next to opponents penalty box for so long and you think they are seeking attention? C'mon now.
Burrard Roofing from North Van has these seats, One of the green man is the son of the owner,
So Daddy's paying for the seats.

I have season tickets three rows from the ice (since 1995), I'm on TV all the time, Should I wear spandex too?

·
license to chill
2,852 Posts
There's a bit of a reason for it - they're trying to make a name for themselves in broadcasting (as ppl not as the green men) and I imagine showing you can generate that amount of publicity is a nice little add-on to the resume. In that regard it's impressive. I don't care either way but I don't blame them for running with it.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Burrard Roofing from North Van has these seats, One of the green man is the son of the owner,
So Daddy's paying for the seats.

I have season tickets three rows from the ice (since 1995), I'm on TV all the time, Should I wear spandex too?

Shovelhead, my heart goes out to you for having season tickets, 3 rows from the ice (since 1995), and for being on TV all the time, but because no one really noticed you there, you might have wished that you have worn some spandex after all.

Whatever their reason to be there, next to opponents box, they do awesome job of distracting the other guys. If I knew who they are, I would surely send them out for a dinner or something.

·
On a soapbox
3,008 Posts
I'm all for a bit of fun. I like the way they've responded to the NHL (or whoever) trying to stifle their harmless antics.
Keep it up you nutters, you get my vote.

Claude - loosen up, why not compete.
Now I know you're three rows back I'll look out for something special from you :thumbup

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
I don't have an issue with them or their antics....it adds to the circus atmosphere.

The 'clingyness" of the suits I find disturbing though.......

·
Riff Raff
227 Posts
I think that any guy who has the... uhh.. balls to press their junk up against the glass on national TV deserves some recognition. I kinda admire anybody who isn't afraid to do something so incredibly embarrassing.

·
awful human
3,139 Posts
After Nashville got their panties in a bunch and complained to the NHL about them, they weren't allowed to touch the glass or do handstands.

I laughed my balls off when at the next game, while the Nashville player was in the box they held up a life size picture of one of them doing a handstand, all the while being careful to not touch the glass.

Hahahahaha

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have an issue with them or their antics....it adds to the circus atmosphere.

The 'clingyness" of the suits I find disturbing though.......
The little one looks excited or should I say "aroused" by the attention

Attachments

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After Nashville got their panties in a bunch and complained to the NHL about them, they weren't allowed to touch the glass or do handstands.

I laughed my balls off when at the next game, while the Nashville player was in the box they held up a life size picture of one of them doing a handstand, all the while being careful to not touch the glass.

Hahahahaha

Yep, They had a cut out of one of them doing a handstand.
They also had a cut out of Carrie Underwood, wearing a canucks jersey, (Underwood is Fisher's wife)
And when O'brien was in the box, they had a sign saying "which way to the Roxy" ?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts