BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone see that show last night on TLC about the steroid freak whos arms were grotesquely huge!? The guy was jammin a syringe in his arm to drain out fluid build up. Just freakin gross! I didn't think it was humanly possible to have arms that big

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
I saw that a month or so ago....why do men think that they look good when they get huge like that??? I don't get it.

·
Woodrat
152 Posts
Why does a guy load a dozen scorpions in his mouth? seems stupid but he gets his claim to fame in the record book.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
FOXGURL said:
I saw that a month or so ago....why do men think that they look good when they get huge like that??? I don't get it.
They look good to their target audience....other men. In the navy!!

D

·
0 Posts
try getting an off the rack suit with those clubs hanging from your shoulders

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
FOXGURL said:
Size matters !!!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I watched the show. Horrific is about the only word I could use to describe that guy's build.
What I did like is that the people who fucked up, wholeheartedly admit it on camera. A refreshing change from the oodles of people who seem to want to blame all of their misfortune on others.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I missed this, pretty interesting. How much steroids was he pumpin in there to get that big holy shits.

·
2,217 Posts
Thats funny! I saw that program and looked this guy up on the net too....lol. Those arms are freakishly huge tho........way to weird looking.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Whats his name?????

EDIT: NM I FOUND IT

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Its not steroids .. to get that big of roids is probably impossible. This is something he was injecting in his muscle to produce dead tissue, not sure of the name of substance.

·
Registered
266 Posts
TLC is hilarious, their shows have hilarious titles, the man whos arms exploded, the boy whos skin fell off..that guy must have the worst roid rage in the world.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
adam112 said:
if your draining fluid buildup from your muscles, sumpin wong which yo'self
Educate me here why/what is causing excess fluid build up? SO are his arms mostly muscle or water weight? Im sure muscle... but Im curious for more info regarding this guy.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
The fluid he was trying to drain from his arms was blood. He had a hematoma in his bicep caused by using a dirty needle, which consequently caused a massive infection. Being not the sharpest tool in the shed, he neglected to go to the doctor and attempted self-surgery.
Apparently, after draining two CUPS of blood from his arm, he thought maybe this wasn't a good idea. :rolleyes

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
SpideRider said:
The fluid he was trying to drain from his arms was blood. He had a hematoma in his bicep caused by using a dirty needle, which consequently caused a massive infection. Being not the sharpest tool in the shed, he neglected to go to the doctor and attempted self-surgery.
Apparently, after draining two CUPS of blood from his arm, he thought maybe this wasn't a good idea. :rolleyes
Wow... OK I should see if they are rerunning this show anytime soon.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
SpideRider said:
That or your cells rupture and cellular fluid leaks out into the intercellular space.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts