BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so goddamned excited. I should have my new bike tomorrow, unfortunately that damn what is brand new? poll sucked all the fun out of life and I can't call my new bike "brand new" since it's got a whole whopping 200km on it. Man I can't wait to get my hands on that bike!
here I'll give you a hint.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks sunshine. unfortunately it can't do 300km/h like busas, wait hang on a tic..oh yah that's right neither can they..

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
enjoy the buzz man. it don't hurt, i didn't need another track bike.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SSblade I know you know your bikes. you didn't need to give up. yeah '06 sv1000.

G

·
SSblade I know you know your bikes. you didn't need to give up. yeah '06 sv1000.

i just quickly ran through the list of good naked v-twins out lately and only the sv came to mind. tis a good bike and looks good with some subtle mods.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I gotta put some highpipes on for sure.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shit Hakeem, I know.. but I still have my track one. As for the street, It was time to move on.

Yeah I'm looking forward to busting some nice easy power wheelies. Tho as I understand it they aren't all that crazy..worlds removed from the TLS. But a wheelie machine compared to a 7r lol.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not a true brand loyalist.. all that's missing is a Yamaha. 3 kawis, two hondas and now a suzuki from over the years.. Maybe I'll find a Yami dirt bike.

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Shit Hakeem, I know.. but I still have my track one. As for the street, It was time to move on.

Yeah I'm looking forward to busting some nice easy power wheelies. Tho as I understand it they aren't all that crazy..worlds removed from the TLS. But a wheelie machine compared to a 7r lol.
heh, ya the 7r is a pig!

G

·
. but I still have my track one. As for the street, It was time to move on.
move on ? thats gets ya 20 in the box .youve been warned

just cuz the sv has a cool sound with pipes and an upgraded suspension makes it pretty good ,thats no excuse .I will not look at any more of your track day pics ,they are tainted with drops of zook .

GO ANGELS !!!!

as far as SS goes ,dont make me tell people you secretly want a zx7 ..i dare you to buy one ,,DARE YOU !!

G

·
heh, ya the 7r is a pig!
yur crazy!

,watch full leather jacket,,,the bike is not a pig when yu know what yur doing ,eric bostrom ,chandler,walker would kick you in the junk for saying that ,DAMN YOU ALL !

sure its a pig now compared to a new bike ,but there is always a busa to compare it to for piggyness. (the best i could come up with .lol)
how heavy is the sv and what the hp ?

http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/a...FULL+LEATHER+JACKET+DVD/accessories211469.htm

1 - 20 of 51 Posts