BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This one of the, if not THE best videos in regards to 911. It is nothing more than a lecture given by Mike Ruppert at Portland State University.

Mike Ruppert is a decorated ex-LAPD narcotics officer who stumbled upon CIA involvement in drug running into the U.S.A. and from there he followed the trail down the rabbit hole to only to discover the hidden workings of the u.s. government.

In the video there is NO conjecture or speculation as to who flew the planes, were bombs in the WTC or did a missle hit the pentagon? The only points addressed are all verifiable facts which are supported by demonstrable data. He presents his case as he would before a jury.

What is most amazing about this lecture, which was given two months following 9/11 2001, is how accurately his scenarios and predictions have played out. What is presented is a clear roadmap of the true intentions of the u.s. goverment and it's global war on terror, oil and money.

First is a link to the bittorrent file. I highly recommend this file over the other two links i'll post for the same video as the latter two are older versions without the later added preamble by Ruppert. The non bittorrent files are also of extremely poor quality such that reading the declassified documents he presents is impossible.

I highly urge you to at least give the vid ten minutes of your time. If after ten minutes has passed and you are able to turn it off when Mike Ruppert is comfronting CIA director John Deutch then so be it, you gave it a try but i'd be willing to bet that by then you will be captured and watch the vid in its entirety.

I sincerely ask that people please refrain from childish remarks and comment only if you have seen the video, thank you.

The Truth and Lies of 9/11 - bittorrent <slow torrent

The Truth and Lies of 9/11 - bittorrent **this bittorrent link is much healthier**

truth lies 911 - google video

truth lies pt1
truth pt2
truth pt3
truth lies pt4

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Zombies rule belgium

·
I make grown adults cry!
344 Posts
He presents his case as he would before a jury.
Um, he's an ex-cop. Cops don't present any case in front of a jury, the Crown(Or in the US, District Attorney), who is a lawyer, does that.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Yet another kook who's found a way to disseminate his drivel through the internet. If this is like the previous Powerpoint presentation that seems to claim that the hole in the Pentagon couldn't have been made by an airplane, then I don't think I need to bother wasting my Bittorent bandwidth on it.

We did waste a lot of time discussing this on BCSB quite a while ago.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
If it's on the Internet, it must be true! :D

·
Registered
969 Posts
He was interviewed by HUSTLER Magazine. Although it must be an earth-shattering expose, it still got second billing below Tara Reid's 'assets'.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spike said:
Yet another kook who's found a way to disseminate his drivel through the internet. If this is like the previous Powerpoint presentation that seems to claim that the hole in the Pentagon couldn't have been made by an airplane, then I don't think I need to bother wasting my Bittorent bandwidth on it.
nope, not even close.

like i said, if you can make it ten mins into the vid to where he confronts cia director j. deutch in front of the nation on cpac and not turn it if off i'll bet you will watch the whole thing.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boydfish said:
Um, he's an ex-cop. Cops don't present any case in front of a jury, the Crown(Or in the US, District Attorney), who is a lawyer, does that.
no kidding :rolleyes thanks for your help.

S

·
0 Posts
radmtnbkr said:
afraid of what you might learn?

what makes you think i care about another country's problems? in fact what makes you think i care about my own country's problems? fly below the radar and you're less likely to run into problems. be an outspoken antagonist against your own government and see where that'll land you.

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
Dude crass, I traced radmtnbkr's posts...they're coming from inside your house....get out of there. get out now!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
ssblade said:
what makes you think i care about another country's problems? in fact what makes you think i care about my own country's problems? fly below the radar and you're less likely to run into problems. be an outspoken antagonist against your own government and see where that'll land you.

I don't care much for some of "Mr Rad's" theories, BUT
in all fairness, it's not just 'another country' it's modern age Roman Empire we're talking about here.
what goes on internally in USA ends up affecting rest of hte world..as Afghanistan and Iraq learned very recently...unless you really believe it was Saddam who blew up The Towers? in which case, take the tin hat off and put on a helmet...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts