BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what I keep hearing from non-Harley types:confused I don't think it's that different from any other cruiser. :rolleyes

And that radiator:laughing !!!!

How much is the "suggested" retail and how much are they selling for?

1 thing HD has the best of, Marketing Dept.

Even Ducati is going that way.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
I took a brief glimpse of it at the vancouver bike show this year, but only a brief glimpse.... venturing into the harley area for too long and you could come out blind from all that shiny chrome everywhere :eek :D

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
LimitedEdition said:
I actually made it a big deal to go to the HD area at the bikeshow and snapped up a few pics of me on the bike =) It is nice. And comfy.
time to sell the honda dude:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LimitedEdition said:
I actually made it a big deal to go to the HD area at the bikeshow and snapped up a few pics of me on the bike =) It is nice. And comfy.
So's a Gold Wing:D

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
It makes a 100 HP so it's no slouch. Granted it won't get over too far in the corners without dragging stuff but if it lives up to it's promises it'll be a fun ride within it's limits.

I got a test ride on a "power cruiser" back before the term had been coined. It was a Polaris Victory Sport model. Sport bike tires and wheels on a big V twin with Mazzocchi USD forks and firm rear suspension with sportbike brakes.

I have to say that I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed that ride. I wouldn't mind having one of these for those days I just want to ride along without setting the world on fire but still want the bike to feel crisp.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Victory bikes I'd be interested in, if they're anything like their snowmobiles once were. Polaris made the most reliable snowmobiles when I was a kid. My best friend's father sold them, so we'd always take out the trade ins:D

I think the 2 major sticking points in cruisers for me, are the non-existent ground clearance and floorboards/riding position. I've ridden a few Harleys and floorboards just don't feel right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts