·
Been there, Wrecked that!
'21 Vulcan 900 Custom
2,236 Posts
Sweet vid!! :rockon

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I can do that in my sleep. it's the only place i can do that though :laughing. Nice skills !!

·
Registered
360 Posts
That is amazing especially when you consider he doesn't have the benefit of a massive rear sprocket that most slo-mo stunters run.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Nice to see he at least wears ALL his protection ! Sorry but I loose all respect when I see a stunter wearing just a wife beater and a pair of baggy short's.......no matter how good you are ? theres always room for error. Ya don't see Rossi wearing a T shirt and short's when he rides? and they don't get any better than "The Doctor":2cents

nice vid

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
that was a vid of me.......errrrrrrr well it could be me........errrrrr ok for the first 3 seconds of the vid then i'd be on my head with a busted bike.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Now THAT is impressive. Makes it look so simple, fairly small gearing, lots of air in the back tire, and the dude looks like he weighs about 140 lbs? Amazing!

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Let's see...

- A stunter wearing more than a hoodie sweatshirt and shorts.
- Stock rear sprocket.
- Inflated rear tire.
- Stock bike with full bodywork.

...gotta admit, I'm impressed.

G

·
Let's see...

- A stunter wearing more than a hoodie sweatshirt and shorts.
- Stock rear sprocket.
- Inflated rear tire.
- Stock bike with full bodywork.

...gotta admit, I'm impressed.
I fully agree this guys got deadly skilz and serious style with the fairings and gear :thumbup

BUT there's absolutely NO FREAKIN WAY that's stock gearing on that 636!!!! alot of guys in the U.S. are dropping 4-5 teeth now in the front only..which is the same as 12-15 on the rear without needing the huge dishplate....fronts are also wayyyy cheaper.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
About the gearing looks like hit about 80 mph in third , so maybe 25 % under i would think , makes ya wanta go for a ride , good vid .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts