1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from another board in calgary

The details of the bike are;

2002 F4i 19,800 kms.
Ferrari red (new paint)
bike was laid down, nothing serious though. I fixed the bike and had another set of fairings painted red and put those on the bike. K&N filter and smoked windscreen.

$6900.

i think he'd take $6500
keep in mind its my first bike, and yes i've taken the course and have my license

EDIT: then this one popped up!

02 GSXR 600
Blue / Grey
15600km's

Some scratches on the left side lower fairings, upper left fairing is cracked a bit.

He is looking for $6500

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
keep looking man. Those are average dime a dozen deals. But then again your in AB...so who knows.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
They don't sound great to me.

There is a rebuilt 2003/2004 636 on this board that is a better deal and a better bike than either of those 2

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would look for something with lower Km's. I've seen newer bikes with lower Km's on this board at around the same range or maybe a grand more. worth it to shop around. I don't think either of these are great deals. Just my opinion.

·
Blue Power Ranger
498 Posts
Yeah those are really average, if not sucky deals.

Keep looking. You should be able to find some good deals over there... better than out here even.

·
Registered
119 Posts
just buy a new bike its so cheap in alberta, if you want a yamaha talk to miles at Rockey mountain yamaha in pincher creek, hell beat calgary prices and way better service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts