BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was over at Human's tonight installing his signal integrator kit and never got finished cause of lack of time. But I plan on going back on monday and finishing up. But the weird thing was that as he was giving me a ride home the strangest things happened. First we are stopped at an intersection where some kid in the parents car is turning left and stopped inches away from hitting a podestrian. Guy then in shock (old man) pounds on the window of the car as it speeds away cussing at the man when it was clearly the kids fault. Then second we are heading down 200 st and some guy in a truck makes a right turn in front of us cutting us off completely. We flash the brights at him and move to the next lane to pass when he swurves at us to scare us nearly hitting us. Then further up, some guy in a white truck that we passes pulls behind us at a stoplight and puts his brights on right in our rear view for no reason. So when the light turns green Human sits there and does nothing making the guy in the truck behind sit there. He gets pissed and goes to pull around so human turns on the juice in the corolla and we are racing down the road. Guy then slowly passes us and cuts in our lane attempting to hit us and if Human didn't brake he would have spun us right around. So then we put on the brights and flashed them rapidly and the guy comes to a stop and puts his revearse lights on as if to ram us. We lay on the horn and hold it for a good minute and a half before he starts moving again. Then he pulls over to the side as we pass him and he gets on us and falshes like crazy. Further up he turned off but what the hell was up with all that. I am glad we meet ass holes like that in a cage rather than on our bikes. Some people just dont deserve a drivers license.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
they do things differently out in langley and whiterock?:D

i agree with the driver thing, some ppl should not be on the road.

·
Track Day Wh0re
505 Posts
I agree alot of people on the road shouldn't be driving but... fact is, they are.

If someone cuts me off hardcore. I suck it up and chill out like nothing happened. There's no need for Joe Lunchbox to patrol the streets for bad driving, thats up to the police.

Though they are in the wrong, by honking or high beaming a bad driver you've just made yourself the target.

my o.o2

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Ya, eg's got a good point.

I remember some idiot cut me off going over the Knight St. bridge (you know how people LOVE to cut in there when merging off the connectin roads on the bridge). Well I honked at him.. next thing I know this guy drops behind me, and sits with his high beams on, next thing you know he's beside me taking sideswipes at my car (not coming close enough to hit, but fairly close). He must've had a really small penis or something. :hopmad

B

·
0 Posts
i've been lucky enough that no one has tried totake me out, but when i get my pick up truck, i just might let them try. WIth my handy video camera on, and then when they get out of the car to see what stupid damage they have done, i'll run them over in self defense......:D :firemad :firemad Honestly, i don't know what i would do if someone purposely tried to take me out. I'd for sure record the license plates and make a complaint though.
But that's gotta be my number 1 hate, stupidty and being stupid about being so stupid...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Bad driving

Yes, I can totally concur with all of you on bad drivers, especially night street bridge when people try cutting in you. When I am at work I drive a 3 ton armoured truck. I think everyone has seen our company by now (Securicor). But anyways, people just don't try to cut us of in those things. It is quite funny watching them attempt, they usually ending up panicking.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
comment on what eg said, and is right. I believe if someone does cut you off or so just suck it up. Pass the person perhaps and signal to your eyes for them to realise you were there and let it be, That will make the person realise that they made a mistake and think the next time. But if you try to fight back by annoying that driver they will remember and make any bikes a target, and we will be the enemies.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
I tend to be short fused at the best of times but with some of these nut bars even just pointing out that you didn't appreciate their little faux pas is enough to set off their tempers and have them push you into a ditch.

My adrenaline sometimes has me doing things my mind knows is a bad idea..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts