BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I winterized last week feeling like I was lucky to take advantage of the 'extra' good days we have been blessed with before the downpours start. I have been siting in my kitchen looking outside at these wonderful days and my bike is up on stands making those moping noises a puppy starved of attention makes.

I don't know if that itching I am feeling when its warm out is my desire to play on my machine, or the recently developed rash on my inner thighs. None the less I got my kicks out yesterday by mowing my lawn rather aggresivly, that briggs and stratton can corner on a dime....

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
you poor fokker, where do you live, i'll come ride up and down yer street just to rub it in.on the bright side you are not alone, i took one of my bikes off the road last week too. so i sorta feel yer pain:devillook

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
I took my insurance off just before the rain in September thinking YAY its gona start raining for weeks now....already 3 temp permits and probably more...

Kinda feels like you just washed your car and it rains the next day...the wrong decision and a bit of a wasted time, but oh well, you'll do it again.

Thats why some of us have DIRT BIKES!!!!!!...come out one day. Get a bike from Billy. I am sure you will have a blast

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Who the hell takes their bike off the road before daylight savings time?

Ya'll need to buy a farmer's almanac.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I am a sissy, I dread the rain... This year has been fantastic for weather. Lets here it for global warming? Dirtbiking is where its at for real fun. Thinking I may switch up to motard next season to. I had a dream about tarding around last night. :)

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for making me feel better boys, I know I can always count on you! Now I am off to the garage to sit on my bike and make vroom vroom noises with a fan blowing in my face...

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
I so can't show this thread to my wife... We just stored her bike yesterday and she's already pouting about it... :p

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
I winterized last week feeling like I was lucky to take advantage of the 'extra' good days we have been blessed with before the downpours start. I have been siting in my kitchen looking outside at these wonderful days and my bike is up on stands making those moping noises a puppy starved of attention makes.

I don't know if that itching I am feeling when its warm out is my desire to play on my machine, or the recently developed rash on my inner thighs. None the less I got my kicks out yesterday by mowing my lawn rather aggresivly, that briggs and stratton can corner on a dime....

first off let me say,....
sorry adam I didn't realize that i would give you that rash, i swear i didn't know i had that. :evilgrin

second don't be a pussy

ride all year,
come on even i ride year in all seasons :D

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Thinking I may switch up to motard next season to. I had a dream about tarding around last night. :)[/QUOTE]

It was the Dark Side talking to you young Adam....feel the force!...it's strOOong inside you. :rockon :devillook

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well Jane = Asian....

Yeah what some of you don't realize is how much of a princess I am. I have a car that I love to use inthe rain and cold. I was more just bitching at how unexpectedly warm and inviting it is this far into october. If it would just start raining and being shitty out I would feel much better.

Yes barkingpumkin, the force is strong in me. I may join your bastids next season. J_Scott cant ride alone!

:laughing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts