BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Hey, that hole is just the right size for an oil filler cap! He could just release the "pressure" whenever he feels like it.

M

·
0 Posts
uh... wasnt this used by uh... not very bright peoples as a cure to removing demons from people? back then it generally resulted in the "patients" death, in a rather painful manner.
enlightened? well i guess maybe, but i think that coming to the realization that "hey that was pretty fuckin stupid of me to get a hole put into my skull, what was i thinkin!!" is enlightenment.

F

·
0 Posts
What thoughts were running through your mind as you underwent the procedure?

i think the drill bit ,no?

·
DELTA-ONE
795 Posts
Your skull fully closes for a reason... leave it that way.

Hopefully this guy never gets hit with like a baseball or something like that in the head. :eek

F

·
0 Posts
read his article top to bottom from "wow i feel so rejuvinated im a new man best thing EVER!"

to

"fuk that was really dumb,maybe not such a good idea afterall "

lol ,get a friggin hobby like knitting or stamps

people like this scare the shit out of me .

cloak wearing weirdo,pachulie smelling wackjobs

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
oldsquid said:
ten bucks says he has no job.
ROTFL hahaha.

Blood letting is the term it used to be known as but the hole was put through the temple and usually done by a barber.

Not sure about the higher consciousness thing though. haha. That's a new one.

You thinking about getting out the old Dremmel and going at it, Sat?

·
More than meets the eye
1,327 Posts
What a fuking weirdo, that shit is to much... the fact he had a buddy do it in his house with a dremel...........................

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
I'm in disbelief, really why not get an actual doctor to do this for you.

Either he doesnt put a high value on his brain or his Mc Job couldnt afford a real doctor & medical procedure. Even if it is based on science from a few centuries ago at least do it as professionally as you can.

A

·
0 Posts
Crass Tengu said:
I'm in disbelief, really why not get an actual doctor to do this for you.

Either he doesnt put a high value on his brain or his Mc Job couldnt afford a real doctor & medical procedure. Even if it is based on science from a few centuries ago at least do it as professionally as you can.
I think the catch there would be that no real surgeon would ever agree to perform that procedure for his reasons.

Hmmm... I guess if he REALLY wanted to have a surgeon do the work, he could have bonked his head hard enough to get his brain swelling, and then a neurologist may elect to drill a hole to relieve the pressure. And then he just has to wait for the swelling to go down and make sure everything is dandy, and then he can run away before the doctors get a chance to patch the hole!

M

·
0 Posts
how would he get proper meds to prevent infection after using such sanitary conditions?!
guess you cant call him an air head tho. i mean he can prove there is something in there, i guess its just too much effort to actually use it!

as for a surgeon not doing it... could you imagine the law suit(s) ! malpractice forsure. you cant just put a hole into a dudes head cuz he figured it would be a good idea just like doctors pretty much cant do anything without knowing consequences. this dude should be up for a Darwin honourable mention. i can imagine the pain and sounds that would make. having fillings without anesthetic hurts like a bitch, thats an entirely new level tho.

·
???????
908 Posts
In the olden days they called it Trepanation (dark ages, ect.). It was done to allow demons or some shit to leave your mind. Today morons do it for enlightenment or some other made up reason. However, this procedure is done daily in Canadian Hospitals for real medical reasons.

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
When I cracked my skull they wanted to drill a hole to releave the blood pressure. I crawled out of bed and went to a friends house across the street, I wanted out of there. Crack was painful enough a hole would just be to much.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts