BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When posing on your stock bike just isn't adequate. :laughing

Started out as a CBR900RR, with VFR swingarm, 2-piece aluminum car wheel, 280 rear tire, 180 front, custom triples w/ integrated guages, custom plastics w/ MV taillight, lasers, drag bars, custom headlight.

from this dude: http://www.fight-machines.com

Its all about posing, right - who really needs to ride??

·
Registered
135 Posts
I knew it , you start out with slappin a vfr swing arm on your 9hundo and look what it turns into , if it were lipstick red i could see SSblade riding it.

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i was lookin through some of the bikes. from the front, they look aggressive,, but when ya get to the back, it seems like the tail sections are bent way up in the air, almost makes the bike look bent.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Man, with the rear tire profile, that bike can't lean worth crap!! But then, I guess these bikes weren't really made with riding the twisties in mind.

F

·
0 Posts
LOVE IT !!!!! evolution of customs is getting to where it needs to be ,,fuk the ride ,,its not like its his only bike,and sometimes you just want something unique without making it a race bike .

LOVE IT !!! IM very jealous

weird it says its a cbr 900 but the frame is either 954 or 929

·
Wanna come over for lunch
208 Posts
If the Tuttles can make millions with the crap they churn out more power to this guy.
Give him a TV series.
BF you be senior?

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to ride one of these just to see how they handle... or don't handle. I bet it would be a blast to ride, especially in a straight line - and Borderline is right, this would be the perfect 2nd or 3rd bike.

Does look cool from the front, with the 180 front tire. Too bad that cable on the right hand bar isn't hidden.

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Handling ????????????

Who fuggin cares, it's a custom bike. This is why custom metric bikes are worth jack squat and custom Harleys go up in value. Sportbike crowd needs to realize that a bike with no fairing costs more than one without. Not every streetfighter started life as a ICBC wreck.

S

·
0 Posts
HSC said:
I knew it , you start out with slappin a vfr swing arm on your 9hundo and look what it turns into , if it were lipstick red i could see SSblade riding it.
you lookin for a kick in the face?

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
I think it looks wicked, that would be awesome as a second bike or as a Sunday cruiser. Who says that every bike has to be built for the track.:rockon

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate the skill it takes to create something like that. :thumbup

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
is.... is it standing without a kickstand???

That's an awesome shot of him cornering it, look how wide the bars are in order for him to get leverage :evilgrin

·
Born to be WILD
2,495 Posts
Tires are too big makes the bike look like a cartoon bike...two thumbs down.

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
borderline said:
LOVE IT !!!!! evolution of customs is getting to where it needs to be ,,fuk the ride.

LOVE IT !!! IM very jealous
I'm with ya on this one H. The more Fusion bikes I see the better.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts