BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to acknowledge the great sales people in burnaby kawasaki. they where really helpful and they gave me and my friend a great deal on 2 joe rocket jackets and a hjc helmet ( we where so indecisive ) even though they where closing we werent pressured in any way...

thnx again!!

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Yeah, they got some pretty laid back guys there, they don't get all in your face trying to sell you stuff when you just want to check things out.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
During one of the slower seasons, I used to visit just to take a look at bikes and dream a little. Sales people were always there just to chat it up. The dudes downstairs would always joke around and sometime take me to the working area and teach me a little about bike mechanics in times they weren't busy. It was service like that which has always stuck out in my mind as a young motorcycle enthusiast first learning about motorcycles.

Life customer right here.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
I got a great deal there last summer and probably the best customer service since Flyin' was still in the industry. I highly recommend them as well.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Can't say enough good things about them. :thumbup

Forget about all the money I've saved...the guys there are worth their weight in gold just for all the invaluable advice they've given me over the years. Just think, if they weren't around....most of what I would've learned about motorcycling would've been from BCSB! :eek OMFG!?!?!?!

Every friend of mine who has entered motorcycling as a new rider, I've sent them to Edmonds & Canada Way before they do anything. (after signing up for a course)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ya I kinda wish I owned a Kawy

I come out of most dealerships pissed off

But these guys will give you riding tips, info on the bikes and be straight up.

I find 9/10 places I goto, since I don't know everything about bikes or don't Race them, they look at me like i'm an idiot and want to rip me off:laughing

Anyways, I wanted to give them props too

·
Passer of Harps
3,724 Posts
I bought my first bike and all my original gear there. Best dealership around...even though I've never owned a kawi.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Scheme said:
...even though I've never owned a kawi.
...and it still feels like the burning of a lost love, doesn't it?

Well, it's either that or the gonorrea.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
The guys at BK are good guys. I was disappointed to hear that Ron left though.. He's a great a guy to deal with, oh well Holeshots gain..

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
I went in there a few months ago to check out their new bikes with my dad and trevor still remembered our names even though neither of us had been there in over 2 years

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
they took me in at the last min ... they we so busy .. but fixed my flat rear .. But on the same note they scratched the under part of my frame and the bike was two days old .... But how to you tell some one "you scratched my $13000 dirt bike!" .... Scratch is still there but never said nothin ... it was last year ... should I say sumpthin ? too late ? Think about it each time I clean it or change my oil or when I drive by the place ..... I digress...

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
WILD FX said:
they took me in at the last min ... they we so busy .. but fixed my flat rear .. But on the same note they scratched the under part of my frame and the bike was two days old .... But how to you tell some one "you scratched my $13000 dirt bike!" .... Scratch is still there but never said nothin ... it was last year ... should I say sumpthin ? too late ? Think about it each time I clean it or change my oil or when I drive by the place ..... I digress...
It's a huge scratch too Kev, you must wake up in the night screaming. They way you ride scratches are unadvoidable.

BK does rock though, for a company selling an inferior brand they make the best of it.

M

·
0 Posts
YEP I AGREE bk IS THE SHIT and 5th grear rocks:)
need my major tune up done soon!( bill!! )

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
5thgear said:
BK does rock though, for a company selling an inferior brand they make the best of it.
Way to keep 1/4 of the motorcycle sport bike group away from 5th gear. For a business owner/operator...

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
I have been in BK numerous times usually to buy replacement visors or gear. Very impressed by their approach to sales. I think they work hard at their approach. It obviously works. This isn't the only thread I have seen about BK's great service.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
5thgear=good!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts