BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Thurs. Sept. 21/06- Try for Merritt again

1059 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  redlightklondik
weather pending trying for Merritt again

@ Kam Yam @ 6pm
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
Hey guys.
Weathers lookin kinda grosse and turns out we got a meeting tonight.
If you still want to meet here that's fine we'll see you off. but unfortunately D and I can't make it.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.