BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Always fight it - even when ya know you're pretty much fully stewed.

What kinda absolute chub just rolls over and takes it ?
To name a couple, I've had tickets in Newfoundland, Michigan, and Kentucky. What kind of chub would fight those ?

Reactions: Sikorsky

·
Registered
728 Posts
So. Very similar to this entire forum, all has been quiet on the ticket dispute front. Now rounding nineteen months from original infraction. No fines, no court dates, no warrants for my arrest.

So instead of paying a fine(or increased fine as some had alluded to), being assessed a driver risk premium from icbc and embarrassing myself in court, I am instead shopping quickshifters and carbon fibre accessories. Take from my experience what you want.

·
Registered
915 Posts
At the risk of hijacking a very old, mostly dead thread, what kind of carbon fiber accessories are you looking for ?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Looking at replacing some body bits on the wife's n400 to eliminate the green on her 'grey' ninja and a few body bits on the fz1 as well mostly pieces that are black plastic like the rear hugger and side panels below the seat. As well as the pieces that surround the instrument cluster and the half fairing attach to. One of mine is cracked but I am probably going to plastic weld (thanks again David for that kit) that piece as they are very expensive in carbon from what I've found out there. Basically just cosmetic stuff

Also planning a repaint on the fz1 if I can find someone I fully trust to do it. Need painting done that is durable.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Reactions: Squisher

·
backslider
11,344 Posts
I just picked up a Healtech Easy q/shifter for my Fireblade. Can't wait till spring ...

Reactions: Squisher

·
Registered
915 Posts
Tell us about the new(ish) bike. I have a vague recollection that maybe you had one once before ? Be sure to holler next year when riding season starts and we can go for a toot up to Logan Lake for lunch with Don (Doser). If you guys promise to give me a head start.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts