BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tim Horton's Crew/BCSB Members Season End Dinner - Sept 27th, 7:00pm

Hey Everyone,

Thanks everyone who came out to all my rides this season. I would like to invite you all to a dinner on September 27th.

When: Wed. September 27th, 7:00pm

Where: Earls on 152nd across from Guildford (10160-152nd Street, Surrey)

Who: Anyone BCSB members...especially the Tim Hortons Crew!!!

Ride/Drive: I will probably be driving but you are welcome to come on your bike.

http://www.earls.ca

I would like an idea how many people are coming, because I am going to make reservations. PM or Post up!

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Shouldn't the Tim Horton's crew be having their dinner at Tim Horton's:itchyscra

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
weather shit always wrong,

you had to make the last one when my bike was in the shop :(

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Ill be there, around 8ish i get off work at 7.30 about 10 min to cut through all the traffic and 20 min to park ... :|

·
Blue Power Ranger
498 Posts
yeah phil... i'm definitely wanting to come but i probably wouldn't be there until 8:30.

Looks like you may want to push the start time a bit later... (haha this is just like the timmie's rides)

·
'Busa girls, God love 'em
5,842 Posts
I agree later start time on this "ride" would be appreciated Im off work at 630 in south Van

want to go to this dinner sounds like a blast...finally I get wed nights off again and no more timmy's....ahhh the cruelty !!!!

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
I agree later start time on this "ride" would be appreciated Im off work at 630 in south Van

want to go to this dinner sounds like a blast...finally I get wed nights off again and no more timmy's....ahhh the cruelty !!!!
Hey, I told Phil I'm a maybe on this one.... you should drag your ass to it, perhaps we'll hit a strip club afterwards :devillook

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
man do i feel dumb...

i went there tonight!!! LOL

i was like "where the fuck are these fuckers!! " i check the web site... it is next week weds... oh man only i can make that kind of mistake LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts