BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought that we should start up the weekly wed rides. I decided to change it from the Krispy Kreme ride to the Tim Hortons ride for this year...because Tim Hortons is better and we can change the location instead of riding in the same area.

When: Wed. April 5th. Meet 6:15pm, Leave 6:30pm.
Where: Shell Gas Station 152nd and Hwy 10.
Who: Everyone is welcome. I would probably suggest 2 groups. Faster and slower groups.
Riding to: through 0 ave...to Aldergrove...across to Fort Langley...back on Hwy 1...160th exit to 152nd down to the Tim Hortons on 152nd and Hwy 10.

Hopefully we can end at the Tim Hortons before its totally dark out.

Who's interested?

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
elevation said:
weather permitting that works for me!!! Let's keep the insanity to a minimum. I still see my life flashing before my eyes on the last KK ride...

haha, I think we will keep the semi-truck dodging to a minimum this time...hehe

Weather is suppose to be really nice on wed.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
If I have my bike and everything I might be in. I'd be interested in a slightly slower paced ride though, as I will need to break in my bike. :)

Ryan

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn Phil, Adriane and I have a date to a wedding venue that night. Thanks for the invite though man. :rockon

·
peter likes chachi
925 Posts
Sold to the highest bidder in the pink dress. JJ. I am in Phil. Now that I am plated you wont be able to get rid of me. Oh and good call on the two group action. I would love to open her up a little

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
Well I thought that we should start up the weekly wed rides. I decided to change it from the Krispy Kreme ride to the Tim Hortons ride for this year...because Tim Hortons is better and we can change the location instead of riding in the same area.

When: Wed. April 5th. Meet 6:15pm, Leave 6:30pm.
Where: Shell Gas Station 152nd and Hwy 10.
Who: Everyone is welcome. I would probably suggest 2 groups. Faster and slower groups.
Riding to: through 0 ave...to Aldergrove...across to Fort Langley...back on Hwy 1...160th exit to 152nd down to the Tim Hortons on 152nd and Hwy 10.

Hopefully we can end at the Tim Hortons before its totally dark out.

Who's interested?
damn that sucks Krispy kremes is right by my house lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
guess maybe its time to blow the dust of the old 12...maybe at the end of the month :rockon

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
As if the meeting spot of 152nd and no. 10 is that much farther to get to... :devillook
oh... yah i guess that is at least a bit more of a ride for me lol. I didn't acutally read the metting place but i work at that time so i can't make it anyways :(

·
Twist of the Wrist
117 Posts
I could use a bit of fat to my midsection this year.....I 'll see you guys there

1 - 20 of 59 Posts