BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim Hortons Ride #2

Meet at Shell Gas station at 152nd and Hwy. 10 in Surrey.

When: April 12th 2006, 6:15pm..leave 6:30pm
Where: Shell Gas Station 152nd and Hwy. 10
Ride To: To Be Determined when we meet

In the end, we will end up at a Tim Hortons for drinks and donuts.

Post up if you are interested, or just meet us at the gas station.

·
Registered
25 Posts
sounds like u guys had fun the last time so im not gonna miss this one. can i make a sugguestion? can we just go to starbucks instead lolz.......

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beee said:
sounds like u guys had fun the last time so im not gonna miss this one. can i make a sugguestion? can we just go to starbucks instead lolz.......

As much as we like poser riding, we are trying to keep this ride as minimal poser as possible. Tim Hortons it is!

T

·
0 Posts
I'm 80% good to jump in on this however, I won"t find out my work schedule for Wednesday till Mon-Tues..

Maybe we should start a forum sorta like the "I'm going for a ride" forum except it's called the "I might go for a ride" or "I'd like to go for a ride but I can't" forum

just being ridiculous sorry guys lol :laughing

·
Registered
158 Posts
CHEAP COMPRESHENSIVE AND THEFT???? anyone know where to get it? 15 years riding - full discount. Last week i was told about a dealer on the island but cantremeber the name.

cam

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
intoitzx said:
CHEAP COMPRESHENSIVE AND THEFT???? anyone know where to get it? 15 years riding - full discount. Last week i was told about a dealer on the island but cantremeber the name.

cam

ummm, dude...wrong thread to ask this in. This thread is regarding a ride that is happening on wed night.

·
'Busa girls, God love 'em
5,842 Posts
Megson Fitzpatrick good deal sorry phil had to let the poor guy know

so Im off work at 630 wouldnt make it to that meeting spot in time perhaps in a couple of weeks ...damn want to go on this

·
Registered
888 Posts
I am going to sound like a grandma here but bear with me. Since a lot of people who show up for this ride don't know each other a few riding rules is a good idea.
#1. Make sure that you know who's behind you and that once in a while to check to see if they are still there.
#2. If you get lost and nobody is around make sure that you either call one of you fellow riders that's on the ride and let them know or post asap that you just got lost and everything is ok.
#3. A few "check points" along the ride are a good idea, IMO. If someone gets lost they can go to the next "stop" and catch up.

The reason for them is that last ride we "lost" three people. You might know where you are going and why you are taking off but we don't and we don't want to pull over, count heads and realize that someone is gone and we don't know why or where. Too many people get hurt/die on bikes and I don't want it to happen to any else anymore.

Just my two cents.

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Val_0 said:
I am going to sound like a grandma here but bear with me. Since a lot of people who show up for this ride don't know each other a few riding rules is a good idea.
#1. Make sure that you know who's behind you and that once in a while to check to see if they are still there.
#2. If you get lost and nobody is around make sure that you either call one of you fellow riders that's on the ride and let them know or post asap that you just got lost and everything is ok.
#3. A few "check points" along the ride are a good idea, IMO. If someone gets lost they can go to the next "stop" and catch up.

The reason for them is that last ride we "lost" three people. You might know where you are going and why you are taking off but we don't and we don't want to pull over, count heads and realize that someone is gone and we don't know why or where. Too many people get hurt/die on bikes and I don't want it to happen to any else anymore.

Just my two cents.
I couldn't agree more. :coffee

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Val_0 said:

Just my two cents.

Should we just call the check points "Smoke Breaks" for Ziv. hehe

Ya sounds like a good idea. Try to be at the gas station a bit earlier on wed...say between 6-6:15 and we can discuss where we are riding too and having the check points.

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
The "Lost Three"

Phil, Ziv:

I was one of the three bailees last week, on the blue Trumpet. I don't know about the other two.

I got bored and bailed from the back of the pack as you guys were heading out east on Hwy 1, I think it at 232nd.

Anyway, I've been riding for more than a season and know or ought to know better. My apologies if I caused any concern.

Steve

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
greenboy said:
Phil, Ziv:

I was one of the three bailees last week, on the blue Trumpet. I don't know about the other two.

I got bored and bailed from the back of the pack as you guys were heading out east on Hwy 1, I think it at 232nd.

Anyway, I've been riding for more than a season and know or ought to know better. My apologies if I caused any concern.

Steve

No worries steve...next time when you leave, just try to post up here right when you get home so we know you are alright.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts