BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Sounds good ill be there, it was a good turnout last time, only shitty thing was the few of us who got tickets, at least we didnt get taken to stanley park for an ass kickin.

·
Age + wisdom = slower
278 Posts
I want to see tony wheelie his MR2!!, you know it,.. I'll probably be there... bike is runnin like ass but it'll make it.. wel, maybe I'll give the Katana a run.. insurance on it expires in 2 days anyhow

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
I want to see tony wheelie his MR2!!, you know it,.. I'll probably be there... bike is runnin like ass but it'll make it.. wel, maybe I'll give the Katana a run.. insurance on it expires in 2 days anyhow
Sorry, not enough traction to do that haha, hopefully I get my bike back tomorrow. We'll see, it was supposed to be here today but you know how it goes.

·
Squidnator
260 Posts
hey

hey i went to the gas station and waited but no one showed up so i guess no run?

·
Squidnator
260 Posts
hey sorry

sorry man im kinda screwed up on my calender i jus didnt read it rite sorry

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
as long as you dont ride a Honda, you are welcome to join us :laughing :devillook
oh btw ill be joining you tomorrow sense i have the day off, well not joining you so much as meeting you up there, as i pass all your asses with my "honda"

you just dont want hondas rideing with you becuase your know we will out show you :rtfm

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Have you determined route Phil?? what ya got in mind...If the weather holds out I'd be interested...

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh btw ill be joining you tomorrow sense i have the day off, well not joining you so much as meeting you up there, as i pass all your asses with my "honda"

you just dont want hondas rideing with you becuase your know we will out show you :rtfm
no, cause everytime a Honda comes with us...we always have to stop and wait for it cause its too damn slow. :devillook :devillook :devillook

1 - 20 of 44 Posts