BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since ride 3 got cancelled last week due to poor weather, it will now be held on wed Arpile 26th.

Meet at Shell Gas station at 152nd and Hwy. 10 in Surrey. (VERY easy to get to if you are out of town...jusk ask me for directions)

When: April 26th 2006, 6:15pm..leave 6:30pm
Where: Shell Gas Station 152nd and Hwy. 10
Ride To: To Be Determined when we meet

Weather Permitting!

In the end, we will end up at a Tim Hortons for drinks and donuts.

Post up if you are interested, or just meet us at the gas station.

·
'Busa girls, God love 'em
5,842 Posts
wed all good but rain in the forcast my good friend...missed a good ride to cypress tues night with coffee at thurlow/robson...where are your priorities Banana man??? Ha Ha

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wanted to come tonight...but some of my friends got mad at me cause I haven't hung out with them much latey (so much riding:))...and one of them is leaving to europe tommorow for 2 months...so I had to go hang with them. I hope the forecast is wrong for tommorow. I don't think I have seen you Gary at all this year so far. We'll make it happen soon...I promise!

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well if it rains tommorow...then it would only be the 2nd ride that I have organized that got rained out I've done about 10 rides this year so I'd say that's not bad. Hopefully it all works out tommorow otherwise we will just ride this weekend then next wed (probably wit some rides in between wit my boys)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
ziv is out and so am I ... not because of the rain, rather prior obligations.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts