BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
:) you'll live longer
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a tip for those with dried bugs on your shields and helmets.

What i do is after i come back from a ride is get a sheet of tissue and place if over my shield and spray water to soak the tissue so it stays on the visor wet. This will keep the water from running off the shield and about an hour later or so, i either resoak or slide the tissue off with the bugs.

I use a old hair spray bottle.. just make sure it's not hair spray in it...

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
I've always found a HOT damp cloth/rag does wonders for removing dried beatlejuice...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I got the bug/tar remover spray. It comes out in a spray that's similar in strength to silly string. It just fucking get's everywhere. It doesn't even work that well - I still have to scrub hard to get anything off. Plexus works better.

B

·
0 Posts
like dna said, a hot wet rage, leave it on for a sec to moisten up the critters (eeewww, icky!) and they slide right off. then put them in your friends cereal!

·
518 Posts
Just park next to a hornets nest and they'll do the cleaning for you....

Hey Bender,hows your ankle? and whats a Hot wet rage like? :)

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Well I prefer a little thyme and rosemary with mine. But for special occasions I like to do a light Gorgonzolla sauce and have them over angel hair pasta..........

The yellow, green and pink ones are especially festive during the holiday season.......

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
BMatthews said:
Well I prefer a little thyme and rosemary with mine. But for special occasions I like to do a light Gorgonzolla sauce and have them over angel hair pasta..........

The yellow, green and pink ones are especially festive during the holiday season.......
What happened? Nothing else to add? Did I gross the whole lot of you out......... :D

D

·
0 Posts
i use nathans car polish. yeah, the stuff that was advertised on tv years ago. the stuff works.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
doug said:
i use nathans car polish. yeah, the stuff that was advertised on tv years ago. the stuff works.
Damn, that would taste AWFUL on angel hair pasta. Have you no couth????????

·
Registered
234 Posts
ok Bruce I'll take a bite at your entree.

ewuuuuuuu you're sick man, how can you say that on a family oriented site like this? :alien

I prefer them BBQed in a honey garlic scauce. Or if I'm in a hury just lick them off. :laughing

McGuires Number 50 cleaning polish works good on the visor and helmet. :thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts