BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Some crazy prices there. Only thing is if you want them right away they have to be in stock otherwise it's pay and recieve 2 weeks later not that it's a big deal.

I've been looking at Pilot Roads cuz I'm going to do more long distance stuff this summer and they worked out to $363 taxes in for a 120/190. That's damn cheap. M1's for $359 taxes in. Didn't look up the flavour of the month-Pilot Powers but you get the idea. Worth checking out.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
I just picked up a set at lunch. I dont think your going to beat this deal online.

S

·
0 Posts
adam112 said:
I just picked up a set at lunch. I dont think your going to beat this deal online.

take a look at any american magazine and check the prices from wholesalers.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
ssblade said:
take a look at any american magazine and check the prices from wholesalers.
well whatever, I think I got a pretty good deal. Your just smarter is all. :surrender

·
yorkshire sheep shagger
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Although western powersports do have some good deals, you can't beat these guys for prices, I have em shipped to Blaine....I have never bought tires in Canada.
They have a set of PP's on sale $214US + $10 Shipping = $224US =$256Cdn+14% at border=$35.84 for a Grand total of $291.84Cdn all taxes in.....of course now you have to calc your own personal install fee.

ps don't fuck with my math......you get the gen picture.

http://www.tireexpress.com/

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Do you only pay the tax on tires or is there duty on top of that?

·
yorkshire sheep shagger
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
flowrider said:
Do you only pay the tax on tires or is there duty on top of that?

There is no duty on motorcycle parts no matter what country they were manufactured in, however the item has to be painfully obvious to the border dudes, that it belongs on a motorcycle. Note that this does not apply to clothing/helmets & such. I have never paid duty on my tires & I do this trip quite often as my 12R likes its tires...... GST/PST have to be paid at the border, but the $10 you paid for the actual shipping is discounted from GST/PST.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts