BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
level 1 'Tard
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been awhile since I've been here, and with the bike show coming up this weekend, thoughts to this years riding seem to dominate.

Not sure who these days is gonna see this but I am officially calling the beginning of the season March 20. As we will now be meeting at Vernon Motorsports at 530+ I suspect most of you reading this may not be able to show;).

The Thursday theme that seemed to work so well in the past is again the best night available to me as the GF has custody that night anyway :laughing

It's been too long a hiatus for me so hopefully something can be achieved:cool

·
level 1 'Tard
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Weather only seems to be half cooperating but a confirmed guide and an outta town GF means I'm going anyway. we'll see who we see.

·
To torque or not?
875 Posts
Fack! 6" new snow today and still 2-3' in my yard. Its going to be a late start to our season.
Hope you have a great ride! I'll hop on the snowmobile when I get home from work and will be riding along with you in spirit!

·
level 1 'Tard
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, when I first planned tonight's ride, it was the end of January and the weather was WAY warmer than how today turned out. Hail/snow at 3 didn't deter, I waited til 6 and left. A lot of roads are still REALLY dirty, some are WAY cleaner than I thought would be.
For what will be the last ride on the little X, managed to eek out 120km.
Based on today's ride, a night out on the new to me 919 is gonna be 3 weeks ISH. Roads should be fine by then...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts