BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
Agreed those look nice, but as far as what actually makes it onto the roads over here is piss poor compared to what Ford sells in Europe and the rest of the known world.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i saw one of those ford gt's the other day, it looks soo much better in person with a nice rumbling sound as it roared past me

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Unfortunately, they're still Fords.

M

·
0 Posts
audi all the way! the RS4 is coming to north america for 07!
europe gets way cooler cars than canada and the us. hell even mexico gets some cool cars. damn POS smartcars are all over the place, yet VAG (volkswagen audi group) and other manufacturers say theres no market for econoboxes! wtf is a smartcar?! i want a Polo GTi dammit!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
IMHO, Ford is for people who either can't afford better, or don't know any better.

·
Lee RideFar
5,463 Posts
That was my first new car I bought a 2000 Ford Focus ZX3. The value of my car went down $400/month. Which coincidently that was my loan payment. If had an import I would have had a few extra grand in my pocket. Ford seems to have increased the quality of their cars but the resale value is not there.

What's really annoying is the new Ford Fusion looks like my CTS! ARG!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
matty67 said:
audi all the way! the RS4 is coming to north america for 07!
europe gets way cooler cars than canada and the us. hell even mexico gets some cool cars. damn POS smartcars are all over the place, yet VAG (volkswagen audi group) and other manufacturers say theres no market for econoboxes! wtf is a smartcar?! i want a Polo GTi dammit!

I'd rather get a Lupo with a 1.0L TDI in it. 3L/100kms in the city is where it's at.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Spike said:
I'll take the GT40. You can have the rest. :)
Its not a Ford GT40 its a Ford GT.

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
matty67 said:
audi all the way! the RS4 is coming to north america for 07!!
There are already 2 S4 sedans in Canada with the RS4 engine enhancements from the factory. They are kind of a hidden gem.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Audi is a great product...My S4 has served me well. I am waiting on the RS4 as her replacement...or maybe a drop top S4... Tough call, I guess I'll have to see about the trade up value.

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
REVELATIONS said:
Agreed those look nice, but as far as what actually makes it onto the roads over here is piss poor compared to what Ford sells in Europe and the rest of the known world.
Theres a GT40 at Keywest Ford in New West that someone bought. $209000. Go by there it might still be there. Its blue and orange with the big white dot on the doors.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
BIG_PERM said:
Theres a GT40 at Keywest Ford in New West that someone bought. $209000. Go by there it might still be there. Its blue and orange with the big white dot on the doors.
Im going to call BS on this. A Ford GT40 would sell way more than $209,000. If you can find one for sale.

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
^^^Go in there and have a look. Tell em you interested in one, just leave your Datsun around the block.:laughing Honestly though it could just be a Ford GT.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
BIG_PERM said:
^^^Go in there and have a look. Tell em you interested in one, just leave your Datsun around the block.:laughing Honestly though it could just be a Ford GT.
Ya its a Ford GT, not a GT40. There is a big difference. I seen a few GT's now and they are sweet cars. Maybe I'll trade my "Datsun" in on one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts