BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today ( friday is gonna kick so much ass. Picking up this new girl I met who is hot as $h!t and she could not be more perfect. Her dad useto ride, she is into bikes, and I am picking her up in a half hour and we are going to the beach with a bunch of friends to pour some back and party. This day has just been too good, somthing is wrong here. Anyway I just had to vent and get it all out :) :) :)

By the way the bike is getting taken home for the nite before all the boozin starts:rolleyes

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Nice Ryan...hope you had fun:D .

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
enjoy dude and have fun :p :) dont get too boozed upped that you forget the night lol :laughing :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
congrats man, good stuff....and good thing you got some new toys for the 6R...otherwise she might get jealous....lol :D:D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh man I just got up and its 2 in the afternoon :rolleyes That was such a wicked night. We were at the beach for quite a while and had a big bonfire and quite a few friends showed up for the event. It was all good til the cops drove down the tracks and made us put out the fire and leave. Everyone scattered to hide their beer in the bushes and it was actually quite funny to watch. people that are just drunk outta their mind with terrified looks on their faces expressing their protectiveness for their beer, stumbling and hiding stuff in amongst the rocks :laughing. Then after that we all walked back up the trail and steps to marine drive and decided on what to do next. Now it gets really good. We decide to hop the fence and sneak into the outdoor public pool for some skinny dippin :eek :p As if things couldn't get any better my girl says follow me and we head into the change rooms and she starts to strip down and I was like OK HERE WE GO:eek. As I am getting my stuff off to get in the pool I look up and she is standing there in just a thong:rolleyes Well in the pool we went and then we started to fool around a bit and so on blah blah, you get the idea, anyway after we left I headed back to her house to drop her off and she said "that was one of the best nights I have ever had, we gotta do this more often" and she told me to call her soon. Man I dont think I have ever had that much fun and excitement in one night ever in my life. The best part is that her dad looked out the window and saw me pick her up on the bike and we thaught he would have said no bloody way you are riding with him on that, but he didn't care. She said he saw me in the full gear (spyke leathers and the whole color matched shabang) and said can I get his autograph :laughing I about died laughing when I heard that. She thaught she would not be allowed to ride on my bike but her dad did not seem to mind much :)

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Sounds like a keep'er. Or at least worth a fair bit of time over the next while........ :thumbup

A

·
0 Posts
good night?

Does she have any sisters?,definitely a keeper:laughing .........ken.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts