BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found this site,
Lots of Motorcycle salvage available.
You must sign up to see all the details.
Great deals for sure
Some total wrecks, some theft recoveries

Open to anyone, not like ICBC salvage

http://ridesafely.com/

·
Registered
65 Posts
I believe you have to be a registered auto shop or what have you to be able to purchase, no?
There is one site in the states, cant remember whats its called, but anyone can sign up and bid, but you have to pay through a licensed shop in order to actually buy it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I believe you have to be a registered auto shop or what have you to be able to purchase, no?
There is one site in the states, cant remember whats its called, but anyone can sign up and bid, but you have to pay through a licensed shop in order to actually buy it.

Nope, this site is open to the public. The site acts on behalf of the buyer and makes the offer to the insurance company that is selling the item.

Another good site is www.Copart.com I don't have any experience with them as my brother has an account and you need to put a deposit down to be able to bid

·
Registered
65 Posts
Deposit makes sense, cause anyone could sign up, bid, then fuck off or whatever. What does this ridesafely site do in order to protect themselves against flakers?

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
wow. way to crush my dreams that someone managed to get a new GSXR250 (if that even exists) to Canada...

·
Registered Abuser
1,370 Posts
So I am to infer that HD riders fall off the most, followed by Honda riders then Suzuki riders, then Kwakker riders then Yamaha riders....

Please don't burst the bubble of pleasure I derive from my logically flawed inferences by quoting production numbers or other so called "facts".

Ducati riders fall off the least (of the big brands), they MUST be good bikes. I should get one.

·
23,539 Posts
So I am to infer that HD riders fall off the most, followed by Honda riders then Suzuki riders, then Kwakker riders then Yamaha riders....

Please don't burst the bubble of pleasure I derive from my logically flawed inferences by quoting production numbers or other so called "facts".

Ducati riders fall off the least (of the big brands), they MUST be good bikes. I should get one.
......or you could use a different logic and consider the number of each of these brands sold, and assume that because HD's are such a huge hunk of the market, that they will appear over represented in terms of accidents.....which is relative to ratio of these bikes on the road.

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally Posted by IllA4-1.8T

......or you could use a different logic and consider the number of each of these brands sold, and assume that because HD's are such a huge hunk of the market, that they will appear over represented in terms of accidents.....which is relative to ratio of these bikes on the road.

Nice going Chia,
You just burst his bubble of pleasure :laughing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies, Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available here Peaky Blinders Coat click to get the best reviews about products to sales.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts