BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup, I cut up the fender/plate support thing, mounted it all and trimmed everything, it looks very cool and very clean under there now... i even managed to keep the light.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
sweet, try and post some pics

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Welcome to the Cult of the Wet Stripe up the Back.:D :D

Seriously though, I doubt very much whether there's anydifference in how much water gets thrown up with or without the fender. What the heck is it there for anyway?:confused

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I think that's exactly what it's there for. From what I understand (and having not done yet I don't know - not to mention I don't ride in the rain much) it helps the rain from making a big mess of the back of ya..

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
At first I had mixed feelings about it, cause if you screw up there is no turning back.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt really care, if i screwed up i was gonna order the whole rear piece with the LED style rear brake lights...

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I think it is really tough to screw up a fender hack. The license plate will cover most of it and you will be the only one who knows! ;)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I took the whole thing off and moved the plate right up under the tail light.:flashy

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I took the whole thing off and moved the plate right up under the tail light.
Was that recently cause I remember you asking me about my fender and how I got around the trunk issue.:confused

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Nope, I'm still grappling with the trunk issue. I don't know whether to cut into it or leave that bulge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts