BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out in Burnaby, Whillis rode out with me. Beautiful day for a ride, its a shame I had to go back to work after. Anyways, I was nervous, but the lady was super nice. To make a long story short, I passed with flying colors, not one demerrit. WOO HOO! :rockon

·
Obi-Wan Newbie
683 Posts
Congrats!! If you are up to going on a newbie ride let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey did you use your f4 for the test or did you use another bike? i need to take mine soon too but i got an r6 so just wondering if it was hard to take the test with a sportbike...

thnx

·
Registered
246 Posts
If you're comfortable and confident and safe on your bike, the test is easy - no matter what bike you ride.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, took it on my bike. I wouldnt recommend using another bike, since you will be used to the bike you own, making it harder on yourself!

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
congrats! glad to see you were legal on the ride on the weekend!! lol

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, first I had to perform 6 perfect 75 degree stoppies, followed by 6 700 foot wheelies. After that, I was told to spell my name with my rear tire (full name, including middle name!).

:p

I had to ride around in some cones at walking speed pretty much. Practise going at walking speed without touching the ground or taking your feet off the pegs, and also doing a slow u-turn (to the left and the right).

·
retired panda racer...~_~
740 Posts
so did you ride to your MST without a supervisor? ;)
not too sure who wouldn't :p

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CDG said:
Reminds me.......go practice my slow shit somewhere on day 1 of the season.

Easy, go on highway 1 to Vancouver and 8am, or come back from Van at 5pm.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Congrats man. I cant wait to pass mine, my PRS course starts tonight. I'll let you know when I get my license, we'll meet up for a ride since we live pretty close.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome, I didnt know you lived in Coquitlam, Im up in Westwood too, well, the bottom. Im right by the Petro on Johnson and David.

M

·
0 Posts
Iceman_19 said:
Well, first I had to perform 6 perfect 75 degree stoppies, followed by 6 700 foot wheelies. After that, I was told to spell my name with my rear tire (full name, including middle name!)..
now this is how the MST should be, show me some bike controle!..LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts