BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every now and then, we hear about them, but is there really a list ? How about making one ?

All right, lets get loose each of us call his/her shot for the best ride you know.

I'll start with an easy one :

hwy 6 from Lumby to Nakusp, most of you know why already, it's fast,tight,and beautifull.

Now I wanna know where there's better in the whole country. Don't be shy,the plan here is to make a new top 10 list. Maybe even a top 40 !? And make outselves a nice map ! Shouldn't be too hard to find them across Canada. This way we could organize the wildest f***ing (sorry) trip across the country. Can you imagine, we could try to organize a national ride every year...

But let's not get lost for now,first, all we need is a top ten list !:lurking

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Reg said:
Every now and then, we hear about them, but is there really a list ? How about making one ?

All right, lets get loose each of us call his/her shot for the best ride you know.

I'll start with an easy one :

hwy 6 from Lumby to Nakusp, most of you know why already, it's fast,tight,and beautifull.

Now I wanna know where there's better in the whole country. Don't be shy,the plan here is to make a new top 10 list. Maybe even a top 40 !? And make outselves a nice map ! Shouldn't be too hard to find them across Canada. This way we could organize the wildest f***ing (sorry) trip across the country. Can you imagine, we could try to organize a national ride every year...

But let's not get lost for now,first, all we need is a top ten list !:lurking
You hit the nail on the head, I've riden just about every MAIN road in BC: and the West Kootenys = the best! the road before the turn-off to Sandon BC (coming up from the south, or the backside...(Nelson area) is fucking awsome (although I almost went off the cliff there last summer when I slipped on a rodent mid turn. hahaha...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts