BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
That's pretty neat,I've wanted to do that for a few years -- have to get over there!! Have a really good Snow to Surf team (Mt Washington) - had a great run this year!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Will there be motorcycle parking nearby?
I don't recall there being motorcycle-specific parking at the site, you could check on the TM website, it might say. Where we parked the van last year was basically free-for all parking, The earlier you arrive the closer to the "main area" you get to park... I think you can pay extra and park really close, but whats another half km walk from the parking lot.

It'll be my second year and i'm certain we'll have a blast again this time around. My only advice is to bring warm dry clothes for after, because you'll be cold, muddy and soaked when you finish.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Cool, first time for me running
First time running for me too.
Good luck guys, it's a hoot.

PS- Don't overthink the Electric Eel and Electroshock Therapy, its mostly mental so just head down and charge through.

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
11:40 am start for me and my team.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good luck guys, it's a hoot.

PS- Don't overthink the Electric Eel and Electroshock Therapy, its mostly mental so just head down and charge through.
Being an electrician I have had enough shocks to know what to expect, it's the Arctic Eneima that scares me..... Hate cold water. I can handle cold and wet but a nice bath is a different story. And we rented a condo for the weekend so off to the hot tub soon after the run.

·
Registered
806 Posts
a nice bath is a different story
I haven't taken a nice bath in years. An ICE bath however is a frigid experience... but again, mind over matter. Get in the water, swim under the barrier, and gtfo on the other side as fast as you can lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts