BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any tourmaster/cortech dealer information on the internet (as far as Canadian distributors and dealers go).

Does anyone know where this stuff is available?
Interior dealers?

Thanks
RLK

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody has a clue, huh? do they even sell this shit in canada???

i'm posting in the main forum

·
I wanna Ride!!!!
77 Posts
if u don't mind going online I think that Newenough.com and kneedraggers.com sell tourmaster and cortech.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, i have seen them at newenough.com but i'd like to support local shops if i can.
by the sounds of it, i'll have to risk going online for this one!

·
Ahhhhh FAACCKK! - Rossi
613 Posts
They sent a huge ass box, nearly a square meter with pants, jackets, gloves and boots, the order was around $800, they charged me $50 for shipping, and customs was another hundred and something.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone know if there's a Tourmaster dealer in town now? I like their mesh jacket, but really need to try it on to know if it's what I want.

·
Super Moderator
23,557 Posts
Nope, really hard to find any of that brand in Canada from anyone....even kinda tough to find just south of the border....people have access to it, but don;t stock too much in WA.....California is huge for this stuff, but brutal out here.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Do you know if it's any good? I'm thinking about ordering the mesh jacket from NewEnough, because everyone here in town is sold out of the Shift Airborne that I wanted in the first place. The Tourmaster is a little more money, but has quilted *and* rain blocking liners included.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
For what it's worth, I ordered the Tourmaster Intake Air Series 2 from New Enough. Arrived in 8 business days (got it on Thursday this past week). It *rocks*. The zip-out liners are pretty cool, you can have just the rain/wind liner, or the quilted liner, or both, or neither.

With everything in on Friday morning, I was just a little warm when I finished waiting in traffic on Highway 1 just before the Port Mann westbound. Going home, I took everything out and was if anything a little too cool going home (mostly no traffic).

When stopped in traffic for a moment going home, I noticed that the jacket isn't any cooler than my regular nylon one. Not surprising, no airflow = no cooling. But as soon as I started moving even a bit, the air started flowing in. Very nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts