BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought this might be useful to some. Its clearly not an all inclusive list, just a list of 2 PAK days/weekends that I am considering for this year. There are plenty of other single days, but I only consider going down to the US if its for 2 days; singles just not worth the trip. I won't be going to all of them, but last year made it to 10 track days. Lots of other tracks, but I've only done ORP and Ridge in the last few years. Prices are for the 2 days unless otherwise noted; in USD.

I'm considering a trip to Cali in Sept and would look to either do ORP and then onwards to Redding or go to Redding first and then do the Thunderhill days.

May 7-8 @ Ridge - 2Fast $408
May 22-23 @ Thunderhill East - Kiegwins $360 (sun/mon)

June 3-4 @ Thunderhill WEST - Pacific Track Time $240 (West Track is smaller than East)
June 10-11 @ RIDGE - OPRT $400
June 17-18 @ Thunderhill East - Kiegwins $400
June 17-18 @ ORP - Motofit $400
June 17-18 @ Pacific Raceways - 2Fast $408
June 30-July 1 @ RIDGE - OPRT $400

July 1-2 @ ORP - 2Fast $408
July 3-4 @ Ridge - BOC TRACK DAYS $500
July 1-4 @ Thunderhill East - Kiegwins $220 per day
(Ride til 8pm - celebrating 4th of July weekend)

Jul 15-16 @ RIDGE - Motofit $420
July 22-23 @ Thunderhill East - Pacific Track Time $350
July 24-25 @ RIDGE - 2Fast (Ken Hill Rider School) $$$$ TBD
July 29-30 @ ORP - 2Fast $408
July 31-Aug 1 @ Ridge - PSSR $385 (sun/mon)

Aug 12-13 @ ORP - Motofit $400

Sept 4-5 @ Ridge - PSSR $385 (sun/mon)
Sept 9-11 @ Ridge -2Fast $209 per day (sat-mon)
Sept 9-10 @ ORP - Motofit $400
Sept 9-10 @ Thunderhill East - Pacific Track Time $350
Sept 18-19 @ Thunderhill East - Kiegwins $300 (mon/tues)

Oct 21-22 @ Thunderhill East - Pacific Track Time $350

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did the season ender with PTT at Thunderhill East this past November. Amazing track and top notch facility. Planning to do it again this year. I believe PTT season ender double header weekend is Oct 21-22 this year.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thunderhill is a great track. The new, West section has better pavement but it's shorter and more technical. However, the old, East section is where TH gets its reputation. It's got everything you'll need, though aging a bit. It has a good variety of slower, technical turns and fast corners.

I've never done the combo together. Personally, I wouldn't travel all that way just for the West track. But if you can combine it with at least 2-3 days of the East or combo then it's worth the trek.

That list, while great, doesn't cover all the track days. Many smaller providers piggy back on the bigger providers and offer 1 or 2 days of the West or East on either side of those on this list. It's worth checking on www.bayarearidersforum.com for a more comprehensive list, or even contact management at TH.

A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts