BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Brett and I won't be making the March one, my track bike still is untested and it's a bit much of a trip to shake it down in Seattle first. The next one we should be in for.. Assuming all goes well.. fingers crossed and all that.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jaybo said:
Brett and I won't be making the March one, my track bike still is untested and it's a bit much of a trip to shake it down in Seattle first. The next one we should be in for.. Assuming all goes well.. fingers crossed and all that.
Perfect we will see you at the second one...It's too bad things won't work out for the March date...I can't wait to get there. After taking the bike to Thunder hill last weekend I am so anxious to see what it will do in Seattle...

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I hear yah, I had a great time last year.. we both can't wait to go back. I'm worried enough about how my "new" bike is going to do come first track day at Mission in April, I really think March would be pushing it. Is there a big difference between your new bike and your old bike? or did it feel good right away..

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Disappointed that I can't ride anything other than Mission until 2007 at the earliest. I would love to try out Pacific

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jaybo said:
I hear yah, I had a great time last year.. we both can't wait to go back. I'm worried enough about how my "new" bike is going to do come first track day at Mission in April, I really think March would be pushing it. Is there a big difference between your new bike and your old bike? or did it feel good right away..
Well if you end up getting things together you can always join...

Yeah the differences is 95hp vs the new bike with 127hp...ouch!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Focker said:
Disappointed that I can't ride anything other than Mission until 2007 at the earliest. I would love to try out Pacific

you should make time for at least one trackday down there...we took 40 riders to the August date last year and I think everyone LOVED it!

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
95hp vs the new bike with 127hp...ouch!
Wow. thats quite a difference.. that much eaiser to highside eh?

2007 at the earliest
Is that when the border recognizes your Pardon?
J/K people, I'm sure Ryan is a law abidding citizen.

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Amber said:
you should make time for at least one trackday down there...we took 40 riders to the August date last year and I think everyone LOVED it!

wedding... track day..... wedding..... track day. Come on Ryan!!!! Ditch the wedding money!!!

I won't be ready in time for that one either Amber, hopefully make a few this year though!

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I have to wait for the 2 years since I got my life insurance to be up. They assesed me based on the top and average speeds at Mission.

Either that or I will have to race spokane on Mission gearing lol.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
Hmmm...back to back track days if someone want to take the WMRRA race school
WMRRA Session One
Registration deadline — Postmarked on or before Monday, March 13, 2006
Classroom — Saturday, March 18, 2006
Track — Saturday, April 1, 2006

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good news...more deals for the Canadian Adrenaline Freaks trackday group ....

If any of you need to pick up a few things before the trackday or need any service done, the following specials are offered to anyone who is REGISTERED for the March 31st trackday

25% off brake pads
25% off tires (race, street and Rains....)
25% off labour

PM me if you have any questions and I will send you the details

Thanks,
Amber

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he's looking for spare wheels right now...so I might want to keep an eye on yours, if I were you!

Yeah, Josh from Pirelli will be there as always changing tires like a mad man...
I'm sure the michelin and dunlop reps will be there as well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Amber said:
Yeah the differences is 95hp vs the new bike with 127hp...ouch!
95hp!! Funny you never told me that before I bought the bike.:laughing
Hopefully Gord can do something about the hp, although it's probably already more power than I can handle. :surrender

If the bikes ready, I may be a last minute entry.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spin996 said:
95hp!! Funny you never told me that before I bought the bike.:laughing
Hopefully Gord can do something about the hp, although it's probably already more power than I can handle. :surrender

If the bikes ready, I may be a last minute entry.
Hey how's my bike doing...miss her dearly!

Yeah i never got the 748 dyno'd but I think that's what they came with back then...

and the 749r is more then I will ever ever need!

You better be there...the bike was ready when you picked it up...so no excuses!

We will have a Desmo Isle Hospitality area set up for all Ducatis the come out to watch at the trackday and races...I think there will be a ton coming out for the weekend from the desmoNorthwest Club...should be a lot of Ducati fun!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like we have about 15 riders signed up for the March 31st trackday in Seattle, there are still spots available as of now. Price is $145USD and goes down to $130USD if we get 21 riders...

Anyone else interested??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts