BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fixer
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weather was so-so, but the turnout was pretty good considering. was worth going out just to see some of the new racers grins after their race. stef and i patrolled the back side of the track where we figured we'd have no crashes, and of course i got to the most active of the actives. big thanks go to our skeleton crew of cornerworkers led amirably by debbie, and to troy and gio, for having a well organized, and safe day. see you at the next trackdaze. (only if kathy hubble comes out again.....)

ps; hand timed sean miletich at a 1:24............

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Thanks for your help Ted, along with everyone else who lent a hand. It was tough conditions for the day but the ones who braved the weather still seemed to have a good time. The Racer Training was fun and all of the students did a great job. There was definitely at least a couple of riders in the group who will be fast racers in the future. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
The next Track Daze is Thursday, June 15, and I am promising sunny weather. Our next Racer course starts at the end of May as well as our first ART course for the year.

ps. I had Sean at a 1:23.1

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
1:24 on a new bike in the rain???!

Should make for a great race on Monday!

Dang tax season had me chained to my desk so I couldn't get out there.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
Great way to waste a day. Seeing all the gang was great as well but I would have proffered to be out there riding. Yes the desire is still there. Oh well I have a YSR race this Sunday at Tradex so that will take the edge off........

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Troy, you put on a great event. Seeing Teddy hustle like that was worth the price of admission, he and Steph were kept busy for most of the morning. Then things switched to Ernie and Jerry in turn three. Why do bikes choose turn three to break down? Later in the day turn 1 showed the usual disregard for bikes and riders. No injuries, so it is all good. Lesson for the day-new race tires (not rains)+wet track=boom and slide. All in all, a great time was had by all. See you in June.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts