BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not the "International"..
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, I called up D.C. Maintenance people over the last weekend, and Walter answered the phone. It was a pleasant conversation with Walter; and he is polite and sincere. The price he quoted me was reasonable, and had given me some tips on what to watch out on buying a 2nd hand bike. So, I scheduled a pick up on Monday with them.

They came to Richmond to pick up the bike this morning. They were on time. Walter introduced me with his partners, Lan and Jimmy. I show them where the bike is and Walter told they will take care everthing. They moved the bike from the back yard and carefully load the bike in to the truck. They have equipments in the truck to secure the bike so it won’t move around. All the straps that came in contact with the bike have cushions in between, so it won’t scratch the paint. Once the bike is secured, they put a bike cover on top of it. :thumbup

They even plan a route that is best for transporting, like avoiding hills. I tailed them all the way from Richmond to Imperial Motorcycles in Burnaby, and they droved very carefully. There were no sudden speed ups or stops; just very smoothly. :thumbup :thumbup

Once we arrivle at Imperial, they also carefully unload the bike from the truck. Pushed the bike all the way to the rear entrance to the shop.

To me, D.C. Maintenance is a group of professionals, and really treated my bike as their own. I appreciate their attention to details. I personally recommend D.C. Maintenance for transporting bikes.

Next time when I need a bike transported, I am sure to call them up again. :thumbup

You can get more info about them on their web site, http://www.dcstreetbiketransportation.com/ . They also support BCSB by advertise they banner here.

S

·
0 Posts
Glad it was a good experience with them, good to know.
Met Lan yesterday when he came into my shop for a colour copy.
For sure I'll keep them in mind for transportation.

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
Got their card in my wallet. My bike was damaged by a tow comapny that ICBC arranged, with a price about the same as tow truck and twice the service, I'm never using a tow truck company again. If I ever need to move a bike, I'll be going through them.

·
Not the "International"..
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YUP! Once again.

Okie, so on Thursday, I called up D.C.M. again, because after the inspection I need to send the bike to my friend.

I was working on Thursday (and boy, was so busy) so I cannot be there when they pick up the bike. I trust them completely, so I ask them to pick up the bike for me and deliver to my friend’s house. Furthermore, I request them to help me to get my receipt from Imperial Motorcycle for the inspection along with the Inspection Report. :thumbup

I also was not there when they unload the bike, but I have confident the bike will be there and will have no problem. :thumbup

When my friend received the bike from D.C., he called me just to tell me how professional these guys are. Also, Lan from D.C. called me to let me know that the bike has been safely delivered. :thumbup

D.C. Maintenance once again proof they are trust worthy and reliable.
:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it's been a lot of years since this work, but do you have a contact phone # for these guys?

·
flipin good
668 Posts
Yup, I called up D.C. Maintenance people over the last weekend, and Walter answered the phone. It was a pleasant conversation with Walter; and he is polite and sincere. The price he quoted me was reasonable, and had given me some tips on what to watch out on buying a 2nd hand bike. So, I scheduled a pick up on Monday with them.

They came to Richmond to pick up the bike this morning. They were on time. Walter introduced me with his partners, Lan and Jimmy. I show them where the bike is and Walter told they will take care everthing. They moved the bike from the back yard and carefully load the bike in to the truck. They have equipments in the truck to secure the bike so it won’t move around. All the straps that came in contact with the bike have cushions in between, so it won’t scratch the paint. Once the bike is secured, they put a bike cover on top of it. :thumbup

They even plan a route that is best for transporting, like avoiding hills. I tailed them all the way from Richmond to Imperial Motorcycles in Burnaby, and they droved very carefully. There were no sudden speed ups or stops; just very smoothly. :thumbup :thumbup

Once we arrivle at Imperial, they also carefully unload the bike from the truck. Pushed the bike all the way to the rear entrance to the shop.

To me, D.C. Maintenance is a group of professionals, and really treated my bike as their own. I appreciate their attention to details. I personally recommend D.C. Maintenance for transporting bikes.

Next time when I need a bike transported, I am sure to call them up again. :thumbup

You can get more info about them on their web site, http://www.dcstreetbiketransportation.com/ . They also support BCSB by advertise they banner here.
Hey, the link doesn't exist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts