BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Alpine star boots today from BK. Trevor said they should be there about mid next week. Got them for 369 and I dont have to pay tax either.:D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
what kind of alpinestars are they...pics?

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Here is my motorcycle footwear of choice; durable and comfortable, and they are scotchgaurded up so they handle the wet stuff well.

I got them off eBay for under $30 Cdn too, so the price was right!

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
sweet boots...i might have to look at the before i settle on the sidi vert2

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could have got the sidi V2's for 10 bucks cheaper but i wanted the Alpine stars more. They were a little more comfortable.;)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Those Alpinestars sure look like nice boots. Does BK carry Alpinestars stuff or just boots & gloves like RMS?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think they carry jackets and stuff, just boots. Any luck finding that Dyno jacket Adam ?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
My only problem is sizing... I'm a little concerned because I can't find it here, I may wait until early April when I'm heading down to California, maybe I'll pick it up while I'm down there..

B

·
0 Posts
absolutdm said:
I may wait until early April when I'm heading down to California, maybe I'll pick it up while I'm down there..
I'm heading down to Cali in April too! But probably mid to later April. HOw long are you going tobe there?

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
nice boots... what happen to the captain america ones you were gonna get?:D
i remember seeing a pic of them somewhere

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They were part of another thread. I decided not to get them cause it was orange white and blue rather than red. looks good on the net but when you see them for real, not so good.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts