BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to do something special for my 2008 cbr600. Im not into adding weight so I dont really mod. However I thought something would complement this honda red 08 model. Special thanks to tripage who did a great job producing and shipping these up to canada. The company is run by a guy who takes the time to personally email you and ensure the best customer service possible. This company is really a hidden gem.

I also put in a zero gravity double bubble windscreen and I can say it looks way better than the flat stock screen. It complements the black on the fairings. I crimped all the wires and ran a seperate switch for the Krazy eyes off the third eye power. The knight rider third eye runs off the harness and comes with a micro switch and potentiometer for speed adjustment from tripage. I can turn off all lights have just the krazy eyes on or turn off the third eye and switch it to red or strobe green.

The ground I took all four wires (2 from the krazy eyes 1 from the third eye and 1 from the harness) soldered two and two wires seperately then soldered them all together and then crimped and heat shrinked.

If you have any questions I would be happy to give some advice on soldering and that sort of thing. Anyone else have an 07 or 08 cbr that wont ever let it go?

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,316 Posts
Fun mod, but red headlights will get you a VI faster than you'll get from zero to sixty.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
If you’re sitting in a parking lot with the lights on while the bike isn’t running, just on display ….. then you shouldn’t be getting any flack. But I’ve heard that VPD has gone into full “Simple Jack”mode lately. Cops like that make it hard for the rest of us …..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts