BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of road trips have you made on your bike? Which roads or which areas did you like the best?
 

·
resident monkey boy
Joined
·
806 Posts
i might be doing Laguna Seca in November does that count?
 

·
Resident Banana
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
Action was supposed to be in Laguna last year, but they ended up at Willow Springs...what a trade off huh...

If it is Action, maybe I'll see if I can afford it. Only one problem.....I scared of laying it out. Finacially I'd be strapped if anything were to happen.

atom
 

·
resident monkey boy
Joined
·
806 Posts
yeah its actions trip, Dat and SloMoe aren't really letting me off the hook these year...poor me huh:laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,815 Posts
thr1 said:
i might be doing Laguna Seca in November does that count?
Are you riding down? I went last year and the ride down was awesome. I may go again this year if I can get the wife to okay the $$$. Anyone intersted in an April trip down the coast to LA?
 

·
resident monkey boy
Joined
·
806 Posts
Hu99 said:


Are you riding down? I went last year and the ride down was awesome. I may go again this year if I can get the wife to okay the $$$. Anyone intersted in an April trip down the coast to LA?
in a minivan:laughing, bikes will be transported down in a enclosed trailer
 

·
resident monkey boy
Joined
·
806 Posts
Hu99 said:


I guess 3,000miles in 6 days on an R6 would be suicide, huh?:D :D
maybe... maybe not... guess i'll have to try one of these days:laughing
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20 Posts
Well I've done about 800kms in 1 day, and I was surprisingly not really that sore. Rode fairly hard that day too.
 

·
resident monkey boy
Joined
·
806 Posts
i don't get sore on mine either...fits me perfect
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
Hu99 said:


Are you riding down? I went last year and the ride down was awesome. I may go again this year if I can get the wife to okay the $$$. Anyone intersted in an April trip down the coast to LA?


How many days ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
work 11pm to 7am come home at 8am, sleep till 11am, leave home at noon, ride out to whistler-lillouet-cashcreek and back, get lost for a little bit (approx. 1,000kms), get back at 10pm, sleep, wake at 5am, leave for work at 6:30am
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hu99 said:


. Anyone intersted in an April trip down the coast to LA?
I'm in the process of planning a trip down the coast in April!!!!! So far i've got a buddy in a car coming along too and possibly two other bikes. (i'll definatley be on my bike) We're planning to go fo about 2 weeks and won't leave until after April 15th, but exact date has not been confirmed. the destinations are basically any nice roads and cities along the way, with a two night stay in Vegas for sure. If the timing is right we should go together !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,815 Posts
Bluestone said:


I'm in the process of planning a trip down the coast in April!!!!! So far i've got a buddy in a car coming along too and possibly two other bikes. (i'll definatley be on my bike) We're planning to go fo about 2 weeks and won't leave until after April 15th, but exact date has not been confirmed. the destinations are basically any nice roads and cities along the way, with a two night stay in Vegas for sure. If the timing is right we should go together !!
If I go, I'll be leaving on the 15th also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,070 Posts
Vegas, oooohh sounds expensive. Dont get carried away and bet your bike at the craps table and find yourself with no way to get home. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,815 Posts
Ryan R said:
Vegas, oooohh sounds expensive. Dont get carried away and bet your bike at the craps table and find yourself with no way to get home. :D
Funniest thing is: I've ridden down to Vegas three times, and I've only dropped one quarter in the slots each time as a token to the whole gambling thing. I go for the destination feeling and the guaranteed warm weather.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,070 Posts
It gets warm there but can also get very humid as well with your clothes sticking to you. Now that i cant stand.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top