BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I have a 2013 Triumph 675 & in the market for a Exhaust.
1. So yes the Arrow goes hand in hand with the triumph
2. Taylor Made has an exhaust in the works and should be out in a week or two
3. Any or all others...

What do you guys think? Any advice?
If anyone has a 675 w/ Arrow pipe I would love to her it in person :)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Competition-Werkes-GP-Slip-on-Exhaust-for-Street-Triple-675-08-12-Carlos Maybe this?

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
Stick withe the Arrow, much higher quality than Taylor made. A quick search reveals other manufacturers:

Leo Vince
Competition Werkes
Austin Racing
Scorpion

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stick withe the Arrow, much higher quality than Taylor made. A quick search reveals other manufacturers:

Leo Vince
Competition Werkes
Austin Racing
Scorpion
Any feedback re: what sounds the best?
I was thinking about sticking with the arrow but not sure of the sound (some sound clips sound great, some sound kinda ehh!)
I have no idea when it come to quality with the other 4 you listed but I hear Leo Vince is supposed to be a good brand..?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I am sure there is a thread on the 675 forum on this. Good luck with the search.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I've always seen Arrows on them, don't have much to compare it to. I'm happy with my Taylormade, but the gixxer is a very different bike.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've always seen Arrows on them, don't have much to compare it to. I'm happy with my Taylormade, but the gixxer is a very different bike.
Arrow seems to be the go to pipe for the triumph.
Taylormade has a pipe to be released any day now but i hear about issues with quality. I have to admit it looks pretty awesome!
I dont like the look of the Competition Werkes pipe but the sound clips sounds pretty good. Might be annoying loud after a while.

SOO MANY CHOICES !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts