BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
+ 39.9 km/h
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprised that the new Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR has not been brought up yet.
Thoughts?
I was excited for the 1200, sounds and specs seem outstanding, but I'm not that big on the looks.

I still think the Moto2 765 looks better than anything.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I've learned it's so dead here if you want something brought up you have to bring it up!

I'm not a huge triumph fan myself and mostly because of the looks of their bikes to be honest. On the flip side I for one like the mt-10 so who can account for taste? This bike is intriguing to me but the looks, not for me.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It reminds me of my old kawi with a Rickman fairing. I like it. Just enough fairing for high speeds and not so much as to make servicing a chore&1/2.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Speaking of Triumphs, their new 660 looks like a sweet ride. I might have considered one but dealers figure they're gold plated.

·
track hack
2,029 Posts
I love the new RR and think they nailed in the aesthetics dept - ideal cross between a naked and sportbike and I'm curious to see how the ergo's are, hopefully not full blown crotch rocket but a happy medium.

765 Daytona was awesome (to look at) - 15 years ago when they launched the original 675 Daytona but for a current bike with a premium price tag I can see why dealers can't sell em even heavily discounted.

·
backslider
11,335 Posts
I like the Speed Triple's look/lines, save for the fact that I find all modern sport-bike's tail cowling to be a tad 'short' looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts