BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.

Just wondering if there is a shop that has Rebuilt Daytona 675s out there? There has to be a few. In Van of course, or on the island would be better.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
There was a used 06 in the buy&sell last week asking 13,300 or something to that effect.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
not a whole lot of Triumphs out there let alone a 675 so prolly not going to see any rebuilts for a time yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Triumph's are hard to come by man, new or second hand I don't think Triumph owners want to sell their bikes. I tried to buy a 600TT for my first bike - yeah that was a no go, I couldn't find one. I eventually found 1 about 1.5 years later, but I already had my zx6r.

I bought a Daytona 675 this year, that is a nice bike, highly highly recommended - I have a grin on my face everytime I step off the bike!! But hard to find, I don't think that they brought too many in. If you want one new, I'll doubt you'll get a deal on the price - but maybe when the 2007 model arrives.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really, yeah I was debating of getting the zx6r or 10r or waiting for the Daytona... well I'm in the middle of a deal w/ my Fzr... so I think I'm gunna get the daytona. ^_^

·
565 Posts
I was told by a Triumph dealer that there were only 8 675's sold in B.C. for '06's. If this is true, there's probably not many for sale or scrapped.

Oh, and I noticed Western Powersports has aquired an additional red one. It was in their showroom last time I was there (a week ago today).

Cheers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG thats a RIP off. someone was selling for 13300 on here too..

I can buy it for 11500 right now has only 300km on it.. Holy cow. people really dont know how to price there bikes, or they just want to make money.

Well, some dude I msged about two months ago finally replied.

he said he's got a 675 for 12500

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was told by a Triumph dealer that there were only 8 675's sold in B.C. for '06's. If this is true, there's probably not many for sale or scrapped.

Oh, and I noticed Western Powersports has aquired an additional red one. It was in their showroom last time I was there (a week ago today).

Cheers.
I think that is how many Western Powersports had for themselves, but there is only them, British Italian and the dealer in Sydney on the Island. And I know that neither of them had many. I was told mine was a swap between the two dealers, because they had a red one, and the customer wanted a graphite one, which the other dealer had on order. I got my red one and that was all that mattered!! :)

I have to warn you though, I found it wasn't like a Japanese bike. I found it was not as smooth, a lot more twitchy, and a little harder to ride for the first while. However, way better on power and braking and so light flipping it through the corners, too much fun.

Oh yeah, and red is faster!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts